Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **yawn**
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Do not feed the troll.
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• It is still weird as fuck, is the logic that he can't control himself with other women? If that's the case, then maybe it is a good rule for him.

That dud is a phony as a 3 dollar bill, just watch how he walks with his chest puffed out. It's in the same vein as a guy in Alabama walking around in a Cowboy hat with a little mini-gun. That's a poseur. That's not a left or right opinion, it's the facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
          Is that why? the leftist mind is so perverted that it immediately runs to "men can't help themselves" or "Pence is not sure that women can resist him", or "Pence doesn't know if he can contain his animal urges" or "Islam is rape culture" when really it's a bullet proof alibi for any accusations, especially for a political figure.
          Most of these guys caught up these scandals have numerous women coming forward. Even your Boy Roy Moore.

Comment

• I finally remembered where this stat comes from. It's from this study

https://shorensteincenter.org/news-c...irst-100-days/
            No, that is not the study. Someone posted the study I'm talking about here. I remember that 0 was totally conservative, 50 was neutral and 100 was totally progressive. I remember asking why the NYT was not graded and the answer was that it graded out at 119 using their methodology WSJ was 85. Someone posted it here and I just remember the obvious outlets. Fox was 52% Dem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
              No, that is not the study. Someone posted the study I'm talking about here. I remember that 0 was totally conservative, 50 was neutral and 100 was totally progressive. I remember asking why the NYT was not graded and the answer was that it graded out at 119 using their methodology WSJ was 85. Someone posted it here and I just remember the obvious outlets. Fox was 52% Dem.
              So we are supposed to trust the memory of a guy who calls himself Da Geezer (as in old) as opposed to the previous link that was shared. Just checking.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                Most of these guys caught up these scandals have numerous women coming forward. Even your Boy Roy Moore.
                My boy Mo Brooks finished third in the AL primary ;)

Sitting Dem Ohio Supreme Court Justice

Comment

It is still weird as fuck, is the logic that he can't control himself with other women? If that's the case, then maybe it is a good rule for him.

That dud is a phony as a 3 dollar bill, just watch how he walks with his chest puffed out. It's in the same vein as a guy in Alabama walking around in a Cowboy hat with a little mini-gun. That's a poseur. That's not a left or right opinion, it's the facts.
                  Its just in the progressive head, maybe the progressive head needs to be examined haha

Comment

• Thanksgiving: How do you do your turkey?

I brine mine and smoke it on my Weber.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Comment

• I used to use an injector like you do when you fry a turkey, but I found that a brined turkey is much better
                        Last edited by CGVT; November 17, 2017, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• Yeah I have brined it before frying.

Comment

Yeah I have brined it before frying.
                            As a rule, I look for a bird that has 3% liquid added or less. If it has more than that, it tends to get mushy if you use a liquid brine.

I have never done a dry brine. I may have to give it a shot someday.

Comment

• Yeah my wife is freaking out because she has volunteered to do the bird. My mother-in-law passed away last winter and my wife is asking me what she did with it. I have no clue, when I cooked the turkey I fried it but it is a pain in the ass to lug that crap to my sister in law's house.

Comment

Yeah my wife is freaking out because she has volunteered to do the bird. My mother-in-law passed away last winter and my wife is asking me what she did with it. I have no clue, when I cooked the turkey I fried it but it is a pain in the ass to lug that crap to my sister in law's house.
                                Roasting a turkey is pretty easy. Have her look on line and find some good instructions. Get a decent meat thermometer and don't over cook it.

Comment

Working...
                                X