X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mohammed was a bonified pedo

Comment

• Here's a recent photo of crash and his "old lady" as he calls her:

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Might have to drop cable to keep Netflix. Lovely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Crash isn't defending pedophilia. He's just saying, how come we're so uptight in the States about old men marrying 14-year-olds?

Um yeah so...Anyways...

Russia takes two months to acknowledge that some sort of radioactive leak happened back in Sept

Comment

• I?m not sure I know any 14 yr olds when I was in school or now as a percent who are ready to make decisions crash is suggesting they should be allowed to make

Comment

• Crash... remember how I often post morality is shaped by political affiliations and not morality....

Comment

• There's some sort of internal falling-out between Russia's puppet leaders in eastern Ukraine going on today. Armed, masked men roaming Luhansk

Armed men in unmarked uniforms took up positions in the center of Luhansk on November 21 in what appeared to be a move in a power struggle among the Russia-backed separatists who control the city in eastern Ukraine.

Comment

• Talent is the original Billy Madison. All due respect to Billy...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It kinda upsets me that people are piling on crash. He's really a great guy with a lovely wife. Last time I was in the area, he checked her outta day care and we all went and had a nice lunch. She talked so much she didn't even finish her happy meal.

(I'll stop now)
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Anyone here live in Conyers' district?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        It kinda upsets me that people are piling on crash. He's really a great guy with a lovely wife. Last time I was in the area, he checked her outta day care and we all went and had a nice lunch. She talked so much she didn't even finish her happy meal.

(I'll stop now)
                        Its fine. He's Italian.

Comment

• He's really a great guy with a lovely wife

you could have quit right there

Comment

• True. That's where he lost me as well.

Comment

• crash and the missus on their honeymoon...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• lol at hack

nice touch with the cigarette from the bride

probably taken at a tailgate party in lincoln

another congressman with issues

be easier to just list the ones not having issues

Michigan Rep. John Conyers, a Democrat and the longest-serving member of the House of Representatives, settled a wrongful dismissal complaint in 2015 with a former employee who alleged she was fired because she would not “succumb to [his] sexual advances.”
                                Documents from the complaint obtained by BuzzFeed News include four signed affidavits, three of which are notarized, from former staff members who allege that Conyers, the ranking Democrat on the powerful House Judiciary Committee, repeatedly made sexual advances to female staff that included requests for sex acts, contacting and transporting other women with whom they believed Conyers was having affairs, caressing their hands sexually, and rubbing their legs and backs in public. Four people involved with the case verified the documents are authentic.
                                Last edited by crashcourse; November 21, 2017, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X