Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    You just said 71.4 percent, now you say 79 percent? Get your story straight.
    I said 538's final prediction was 71.4 percent. I said that Nate Silver gave her an 80% chance. I can slow down for you if you need me to.

Comment

Still clueless on the computers, keeps on repeating the driverless cars nonsense.
      computers are easy. I've built several.

here is my most recent build

Comment

• Stated simply for Da Geezer, if driverless automobiles need fast and continuous connections to broadband connections to work their simply won't be driverless cars. That's a single point of failure.

Furthermore, if it was needed you would see the auto companies lobbying heavily for the abolition of net neutrality. GM or Ford, not Comcast. You are out of your element on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

Cool man!! Nice dragon! No room for skull and cross bones??

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

That computer is a nice toy.

Comment

That computer is a nice toy.
              nah, shes a beast. i7 7700k water cooled CPU, dual 1070 sli GPUs, 1 TB in SSD storage with windows 10. Goes from completely off to login in screen in about 3 seconds.

I'm future proofed for a while.

Comment

• Still a toy and nothing to do with driverless autos. I couldn't be bothered by building a computer after clocking out, but I'm sure you are very proud.

Comment

• why wouldn't I be? She's a beast. Better computer than anything you could buy in the store.

but note that it is far easier to understand the inner workings of a computer than it is to understand the concept of a system of driverless transportation that is still decade(s) into the future.

Comment

• Krapture is a nerd? Whodathunkit?

:::fart noises:::
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I do love that a rule requiring companies to provide equal opportunities is somehow rejecting "equality of opportunity" in favor of "equality of outcomes".
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• This is certainly an incredible coincidence

Baltimore detective who was going to testify against fellow cops ends up dead. Shot once through the head with his own gun. Police force says there's evidence of a struggle.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                          I do love that a rule requiring companies to provide equal opportunities is somehow rejecting "equality of opportunity" in favor of "equality of outcomes".
                          Why hide behind that? Clearly he wasnt talking about equality of oppertunity. And you know your side pushes for equality of outcome. Why hide? Unless you are embarrassed by it, just admit it and move on.
                          Last edited by Kapture1; November 22, 2017, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• Kind of a clunky read and the writer's superbly unlikable, but a nice little story about all of our favorite bridge.

Comment

• Ha, it was a good read on the dangers of privatization. I thought the 6 pages would be a burden but it was good.

Comment

• Rep. Joe Barton (R-TX) sends nudes to mystery woman (not his wife)

Texas Congressman Joe Barton sent nudes and illicit text messages to a woman, and he's apologizing for the graphic image.

Comment

Working...
                                X