Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Rep. Joe Barton (R-TX) sends nudes to mystery woman (not his wife)

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/22/texas-...xting-twitter/

lol at the pic in the article.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ::BARF::

Comment

• froot:
        If the polling is similar to what it is in October, they will not gain seats.
        Any chance I could get some clarification on what the heck you are referring to? Who is "They"?
        You just said 71.4 percent, now you say 79 percent? Get your story straight.
        Froot, before you come out blazing, why don't you read or listen to the posts before you criticize them. But, take heart, Senior Day at UM is Saturday, and that is where your intellect really shines.
        Stated simply for Da Geezer, if driverless automobiles need fast and continuous connections to broadband connections to work their (sic) simply won't be driverless cars. That's a single point of failure.
        Ok, Why don't you call GM, Ford, Uber, Tesla, and the rest of them and tell them they are just out of their element.
        Last edited by Da Geezer; November 22, 2017, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Thank YOU MiSTer Prezidint fer ALL THE STUFFs you DONE so FAR we IS vERRY GREATFUL now go go GO keep it GOIN up uP UP!!! #MAGA #begreatful

[ame]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/933658521828315136[/ame]

Comment

• Happy Thanksgiving y'all

Comment

• I hope you enjoy a greater America like the rest of us, Strangelove. It's heady times over in Pickerington with your beloved Central set to battle Colerain in what I think is the "real" championship game. I know you're on pins and needles!

War Fairfield County!
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I think I could make the same claims as trump.... I probably did as much to impact those as he has done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    I hope you enjoy a greater America like the rest of us, Strangelove. It's heady times over in Pickerington with your beloved Central set to battle Colerain in what I think is the "real" championship game. I know you're on pins and needles!

War Fairfield County!
                    Poor Pickerington North. Always the little brother. Good fits for Ann Arbor

Comment

• You ought to check out the North-Central hoops games this year. Francis (UNC) and Hunter (IU) are awesome. Plus some really good other players. North is going to be stupid good this year. They'll beat Central. But, Francis is only a Jr for Central and they have some really good sophs coming up.

North's front line goes 6'5, 6'7, 6'9 -- going to Findlay (DII), IU, Miami, OH.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Strange:
                        Happy Thanksgiving y'all
                        Right back at you Strange. And to all you knuckleheads. Enjoy your day of cultural appropriation from the Native Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                          https://harpers.org/archive/2017/12/crossing-guards/

Kind of a clunky read and the writer's superbly unlikable, but a nice little story about all of our favorite bridge.
                          LOL. If anyone's interested in a cash-for-clunkers program, I can set up an account to which you can send money.

Comment

• Happy thanksgiving to my new friends, even to the haters and losers. Go Lions!

Comment

• I hope everyone is having a happy thanksgiving, and enjoying similarly great weather as we have here today. I have the sprinklers going.

Comment

• Happy Bird Day Hoss!
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X