No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That kinda live-music venue situation is an awful trend everywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      This is literally a possible conversation:

I'll have the Quail Terrine, the Red Radish Carpaccio and your Pan Seared Antelope, and can you tell me if the musicians will be offering up their bluegrass take on Metallica's seminal commentary on the American underclass...Enter Sandman?
      lmao. I love think I would sit at the bar.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• This is what the Federalist has become as a water-carrier for Trump and the Republicans. Articles written in defense of 30 year old men sleeping with 14 -year-old girls.

"I'd beat up Roy Moore is he did that to MY 14-year old...that said, ther's nothing wrong with it and quite sensible if you want a large family!"

I have a 14-year-old daughter. If I caught Roy Moore doing what was alleged, I would kick him where it counts. But I don’t think it’s wrong to vote for him.

Comment

• STFU
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            This is what the Federalist has become as a water-carrier for Trump and the Republicans. Articles written in defense of 30 year old men sleeping with 14 -year-old girls.

"I'd beat up Roy Moore is he did that to MY 14-year old...that said, ther's nothing wrong with it and quite sensible if you want a large family!"

http://thefederalist.com/2017/11/30/...ote-roy-moore/
            Even if you accept that he is a pedophile and that's ok, how is him lyimg about it and attacking his victims ok? It shows a real deficiency in character and breaks one of the Ten Commandments.
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• He's a piece of shit.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Tillerson finally fed up with the POSOTUS? Gave his notice 'pending replacement'?

The White House is contemplating a scenario to replace Secretary of State Rex Tillerson with CIA Director Mike Pompeo within the next few months, multiple government officials tell CNN.
                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                  Even if you accept that he is a pedophile and that's ok, how is him lyimg about it and attacking his victims ok? It shows a real deficiency in character and breaks one of the Ten Commandments.
                  He's not very Christian acting, just hides behind it, which is very normal.

Comment

• I asked, You know Hack, you have never answered the fundamental question of this matter. Why would Putin want Trump as President ... You always dodge the question when I ask it...

Hack"answered": That's the only bit worth replying to, and just barely at that. I haven't dodged it. Answered it more than once, but you keep asking it. But that doesn't matter. Putin wanting this thing or that thing has no bearing on whether Americans broke American laws.
                    Well, well, another dodge. Hack, you have avoided that question like the plague. I was raising it all during the campaign if you recall.

Hack: Why would Putin prefer a Trump Presidency to a Hillary Presidency, given what the candidates were proposing?

DSL:
                    You give Trump a huge benefit of the doubt while trashing Robert Mueller's character. Interesting.
                    What I trash about Mueller is that, at last count, he has hired 16 lead investigators/lawyers most of whom donated to the Democrat party. He has hired zero Republican-affiliated lawyers. Comey admitted that Comey said the things he said in order to force the firmly progressive Rothstein to appoint a special counsel. The Dems and the Never-Trumpers got that done because we have an ignorant pussy as AG.
                    Last edited by Da Geezer; November 30, 2017, 12:28 PM.

Comment

• Libtards hate facts Geezer...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Again, what we think Putin wants has no bearing on whether these people broke the law or not. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Comment

• Well, here is another fact:

Dow is up 290 today, well over 24,000. If it closes at a record, that will be the 80th time it has done so since the election.

And this is being done with the Fed poised to raise rates again at their December meeting, and without any fiscal or monetary policy that would stimulate the economy. Of course, if the tax cuts pass....

Comment

• Voodoo economics...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Again, what we think Putin wants has no bearing on whether these people broke the law or not. Why is that so hard for you to understand?
                              Another dodge, nothing more. Do you even care to speculate why Putin would want a Trump Presidency? Maybe that reset button that Hillary gave him stopped working?

The only lawbreaking we know of that is fact vis-a-vis the Russians is the DNC and the Hillary campaign paying for the Buzzfeed dosier that you were so orgasmic about. We also have facts to prove that Hllary's campaign arranged it so that her donors who were limited to a $ 2,700 donation to the Hillary campaign instead donated $ 353,000 each to the DNC which Hillary controlled through a seruptitois agreement cut with Debby Blabbermouth Schultz. That is a violation of campaign finance law. It is pretty rich to hide behind "these people broke the law." when Hillary and Bill have committed many felonies since the 1980s.

And, I note you said ".... has no bearing on whether these people broke the law or not..." Who are "these people"?

again
                              Again, what we think Putin wants has no bearing on whether these people broke the law or not. Why is that so hard for you to understand?
                              You basically admit you cannot see why Putin would prefer Trump over Hillary, so now it becomes "it doesn't matter what Putin thinks...". My friend, that is all that matters, because with no motive, it is a lot more difficult to prove a crime, if there was a crime.

You have given only one answer since the election that actually made sense. You said that Trump's election had "set the movement back". That is the real reason you hate him, because you are a Marxist.

DSL: you want to give it a try? Why would Putin prefer Trump over Hillary given what each candidate was proposing during the election?

Comment

• they really need to stop this

geezer landing haymaker after haymaker has put hack into the fetal position

DSL wise to flee

Comment

Working...
                                X