Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha! That man is a moron.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Ashley Feinberg is one heck of a troll. Damn good at it.

Comment

• Story shared around on twitter yesterday was that in '15, in a cost-cutting move, Alabama shut 8 DMV branches. So happened to be in the blackest of counties, in a state where you need ID to vote.

If Moore's the guy, than IMO it counts as speeding up the process of hitting bottom. I think that's what will happen. You have to assume that 5% of Jones' polling numbers are people who aren't sharing their true intent, for whatever reason. Want to avoid embarassment in the moment, screw with the system, etc.

Comment

• Sessions won by 19 points in 2002, 26 points in 2008, and didn't even have a formal challenger in 2014.

Prediction: When Moore wins by 6 points, Trump and Bannon will each declare that thanks to their intervention, this was the biggest Republican win in Alabama history.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            Trump supporters believe that Obama's unemployment numbers were totally fake and that real unemployment was close to 20%. In little over a month on the job Trump got that to less than 4.5%. Through magic. And pixie dust.
            still didn't stop 0bama from trying to take credit for the growth in the economy, back when he and other economists said that 3% is unlikely. It's going to be close.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuhXkCF-L2E"]Obama's Magic Wand - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• He knew

[ame]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/270562640760303616[/ame]

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                  still didn't stop 0bama from trying to take credit for the growth in the economy, back when he and other economists said that 3% is unlikely. It's going to be close.

Obama's Magic Wand - YouTube
                  Much of the market's run-up has been based on the expectation of Trump's corporate tax cuts. Obama had nothing to do with that.

Yet Trump has consistently called the economy he was handed a total disaster. During the campaign the stock market was a total fraud; all artificial, driven up by Obama's criminal underling, Janet Yellin. Unemployment was really at about 20%.

Then he took office and unemployment dropped 15% or more overnight. The same DOL employees that were lying scum and faked unemployment numbers in Fall of 2016 were suddenly a highly capable and trustworthy workforce in Spring of 2017. The stock market, which was fake for years and years, overnight became the thing that best demonstrates economic health.

To believe that garbage you have to believe the real value of the stock market improved within weeks something like 200%

I also have no doubt that should the market tank in the next 3 years, it will be Obama or Chuck Schumer's fault; not Trump's.

Comment

Much of the market's run-up has been based on the expectation of Trump's corporate tax cuts. Obama had nothing to do with that.

Yet Trump has consistently called the economy he was handed a total disaster. During the campaign the stock market was a total fraud; all artificial, driven up by Obama's criminal underling, Janet Yellin. Unemployment was really at about 20%.

Then he took office and unemployment dropped 15% or more overnight. The same DOL employees that were lying scum and faked unemployment numbers in Fall of 2016 were suddenly a highly capable and trustworthy workforce in Spring of 2017. The stock market, which was fake for years and years, overnight became the thing that best demonstrates economic health.

To believe that garbage you have to believe the real value of the stock market improved within weeks something like 200%

I also have no doubt that should the market tank in the next 3 years, it will be Obama or Chuck Schumer's fault; not Trump's.
                    Most of the current environment has been caused by regulatory cuts and optimism in the economy. The economy is largely psychological. When Trump, in his typical Trump fashion, said that the economy is booming now, and that GDP could easily be 4-5%, that gets investors excited and they invest now, which raises stock prices, gets job creators hiring, putting more money in people's pocket, that gets people spending their money because they feel better about the immediate future, thus creating economic growth. It's like the power of positive thinking, and literally positively predicting the future, creates that positive future.

I will give 0bama credit getting the economy where it was, I will never figure out how, but he did. It was sitting there, waiting to go off, like a compressed spring. 0bama just didn't have the ability, neither does Hillary. Thankfully Trump is our president we are on the verge of the next Golden Age.

Comment

• Perhaps not, I heard about the "report" on twitter. 20 diet cokes and 4-8 hours of tv watching per day.

doubt it.

Comment

• 1) Oh and I do think Obama getting involved in Alabama is more likely a mistake. I just don't see how he helps, to be honest.

2) Polls are all over the place. Fox released a poll just this morning showing Jones with a 10-point lead. Democrats polled also claimed higher enthusiasm and interest in the race. So who knows?

Comment

• Moore wins by 6-10 points thanks to Allred and the forged yearbook.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                            Perhaps not, I heard about the "report" on twitter. 20 diet cokes and 4-8 hours of tv watching per day.

doubt it.
                            4 definitely sounds realistic. He comments on Fox & Friends stories for a couple hours nearly every morning. I don't think they even bother to hide that. It's totally believable to me that he then watches several hours more in the evening after 7 or 8 so long as he's in the WH. And he had a big screen tv installed in the Oval Office so he def could have it on constantly on but muted.

Comment

• 20 diet cokes and 4-8 hours of tv watching per day.

And he's not dead yet? Either he's a physical specimen or maybe should be skeptical.

Comment

4 definitely sounds realistic. He comments on Fox & Friends stories for a couple hours nearly every morning. I don't think they even bother to hide that. It's totally believable to me that he then watches several hours more in the evening after 7 or 8 so long as he's in the WH. And he had a big screen tv installed in the Oval Office so he def could have it on constantly on but muted.
                                fake. He didn't have a tv installed in the Oval.

Comment

Working...
                                X