• STFU
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• See above.

Comment

• no
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• hard to believe with all that is going on the turnout for Alabama is expected to be only 25%

Comment

• Well they aren't the brightest crayons in the box down there...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Not that surprising. Roy Moore or a democrat. The state is overwhelmingly republican, and many won't vote for Jones because he's a democrat, but can't bring themselves to vote for Moore because he's an idiot. So, they stay home. Which is okay.
              Last edited by AlabamAlum; December 12, 2017, 12:21 PM.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ^^^^^This
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• ^^^^STFU^^^^
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Could either of our Al residents tell us who has the most yard signs out?

Comment

• My HOA won't allow yard signs. In areas close by, it's about even, I guess. Haven't really been keeping a tally.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                              Could either of our Al residents tell us who has the most yard signs out?
                              I've seen more Doug Jones signs than I have ever seen for any Democrat in the 10 years that I have lived here.

I would say that it is about even, but I think the Moore camp didn't feel much of need to put many out.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• this took a strange turn

Comment

Working...
                                X