No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the shooter had done this, he wouldn't have been so trigger-happy.
    I did read it, the shooter is not Langley. You do know this? You seem confused about which cop shot this man.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
        Yeah, read that the other day. It's idiotic.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• True Pundit is the one that aped Flynn's opinions.

Comment

• http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...trump-accusers

Exclusive: Prominent lawyer sought donor cash for two Trump accusers

A well-known women?s rights lawyer sought to arrange compensation from donors and tabloid media outlets for women who made or considered making sexual misconduct allegations against Donald Trump during the final months of the 2016 presidential race, according to documents and interviews.

California lawyer Lisa Bloom?s efforts included offering to sell alleged victims? stories to TV outlets in return for a commission for herself, arranging a donor to pay off one Trump accuser?s mortgage and attempting to secure a six-figure payment for another woman who ultimately declined to come forward after being offered as much as $750,000, the clients told The Hill.

Lisa Bloom is, as you know, the daughter of Gloria Allred.

Comment

• The real story without the headline.

Councilwoman Cindy Bass did propose outlawing bulletproof glass in certain establishments, but her reasons are more complex than you might expect.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                The real story without the headline.

https://www.snopes.com/2017/12/12/ph...-glass-racist/
                I do't know about racist, but outlawing bullet proof glasss at all-night convenience stores in certain areas of Philly seems silly.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• They are trying to shut down shot houses that are using a loophole in the law to stay open.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Comment

• Everyone has a recipe for awesome burgers. How about home made buns?

? cup + 2 TBSP warm water
                      2 TBSP melted butter
                      2 eggs
                      3 ? cups sifted flour
                      1 ? tsp salt
                      1 package yeast
                      ? cup + 1/2 tsp sugar
                      Sesame or poppy seeds

Mix yeast, 1/2 tsp sugar, and water. Let stand 5 minutes.
                      Beat eggs. Separate ? for egg wash later.
                      Mix salt, sugar, and flour.
                      Mix butter, egg, dry mix, and liquid.
                      Knead 5 minutes.
                      Cover and let rise until >double in size.
                      Push down and cut into 8 pieces (6 for large).
                      Roll pieces into balls and flatten to 3”-3 ?” circles.
                      Brush with egg wash, lightly press in seeds.
                      Let rise 45 minutes.
                      Bake 15-18 minutes @ 375? until light brown on top.
                      Brush with butter and let cool.

For slider buns, cut into 20-24 pieces and bake 12-15 minutes.
                      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                        They are trying to shut down shot houses that are using a loophole in the law to stay open.

I get that. I think the answer is to close the loophole and let businesses that need it keep the glass.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                          I get that. I think the answer is to close the loophole and let businesses that need it keep the glass.
                          They are allowing business that need it to keep the glass. It does not apply to convenience stores.

The headline is a bunch of shit that bullshit "news" sites intended to get the mouth-breathing right in a lather.

The actual bill is about trying to make neighborhoods safer, but you know know, "Look at the dumb libtards calling bullet proof glass racist. lulz" is a much better attention grabber for these stupid assed sites.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                            Everyone has a recipe for awesome burgers. How about home made buns?

? cup + 2 TBSP warm water
                            2 TBSP melted butter
                            2 eggs
                            3 ? cups sifted flour
                            1 ? tsp salt
                            1 package yeast
                            ? cup + 1/2 tsp sugar
                            Sesame or poppy seeds

Mix yeast, 1/2 tsp sugar, and water. Let stand 5 minutes.
                            Beat eggs. Separate ? for egg wash later.
                            Mix salt, sugar, and flour.
                            Mix butter, egg, dry mix, and liquid.
                            Knead 5 minutes.
                            Cover and let rise until >double in size.
                            Push down and cut into 8 pieces (6 for large).
                            Roll pieces into balls and flatten to 3?-3 ?? circles.
                            Brush with egg wash, lightly press in seeds.
                            Let rise 45 minutes.
                            Bake 15-18 minutes @ 375? until light brown on top.
                            Brush with butter and let cool.

For slider buns, cut into 20-24 pieces and bake 12-15 minutes.
                            Looks good. I make buns once in a while. I would have to dig up my recipe, but I think I use less egg.

Comment

• still one of my favorite moments from last year, CNN interviews their own camerman

[ame]https://youtu.be/6ewqXWAXXsM[/ame]

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X