• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shaddup
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by hodgkal View Post
      ...and give us Pence?
      You've got a point there. It's difficult enough dealing with one raving lunatic without trying for a package deal. Maybe a giant Christmas sinkhole will form and remove the POSOTUS, Pence, Ryan and McConnell. Hopefully Pelosi and Boxer will be there as well. It'd make for a great New Year.
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Bill Schuette shows his slime.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
          You've got a point there. It's difficult enough dealing with one raving lunatic without trying for a package deal. Maybe a giant Christmas sinkhole will form and remove the POSOTUS, Pence, Ryan and McConnell. Hopefully Pelosi and Boxer will be there as well. It'd make for a great New Year.
          The White House, Senate and House needs to hire Jim Jones to cater their holiday parties.
          Whatever...

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            shaddup
            stfu is so much more direct...
            Whatever...

Comment

• OUCH

Trey Gowdy (R-SC) says if the Trump Transition team thinks Mueller broke the law, then they should follow up in the courts...not write whiny letters to Congress (Yes, I added the adjective 'whiny')

Comment

• Trey Gowdy, the hero of the right? The guy who is going to set this investigation straight?

No way
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• this is left's new hero lmao

[ame]https://youtu.be/4n36NgUI0zg[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Balzer View Post
                    stfu is so much more direct...
                    Duly noted.

STFU
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      Duly noted.

STFU
                      It's more poignant without the caps.
                      Whatever...

Comment

• President Chump will release the new National Security Framework today known by insiders as "America Alone". It embodies some of Chump's world view hallucinations and makes clear America will act unilaterally on the world stage. An overview without detail, it informs the world that the US will abide by treaties, obligations, and agreement only when convenient. Embodies Chump's 'only one winner, all others are losers' philosophy.

Baghdad Sarah and the Faux News deep throaters should be in fine form today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Balzer View Post
                          It's more poignant without the caps.
                          stfu

STFU

Agree to disagree

shaddup
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                            President Chump will release the new National Security Framework today known by insiders as "America Alone". It embodies some of Chump's world view hallucinations and makes clear America will act unilaterally on the world stage. An overview without detail, it informs the world that the US will abide by treaties, obligations, and agreement only when convenient. Embodies Chump's 'only one winner, all others are losers' philosophy.

Baghdad Sarah and the Faux News deep throaters should be in fine form today.

Comment

• Comment

• My son came home from Auburn yesterday. I needed to get some food ready, so I made a breakfast casserole this morning.

It is pretty simple and damn tasty.

I made it with a lb of hot pork sausage, a package of frozen chopped spinach, frozen chopped brocolli, a cup or two of chopped mushrooms, a large onion, some celery, roasted red pepper, 10-12 eggs, about a cup of heavy cream and a cup and a half of shredded cheddar cheese.

Cook the sausage and saute' the veggies until tender in separate pans. Combine the eggs and cream and whisk until frothy. Mix the sausage and veggies together then temper the eggs with the sausage veggie mixture. Add the eggs to sausage pan, mix in the cheese then put into a baking dish and bake at 350 for about a half hour or so until it starts to brown. Let it cool a bit and serve.

I usually make this once every couple of weeks. I like to cut it into squares, put it in the fridge and reheat in the microwave when I want some throughout the week. It is pretty easy, and you could make it with whatever meat (or meatless) and veggies that you like.

This is before putting it into the oven

Good shit
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by CGVT; December 18, 2017, 10:03 AM.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X