No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump unleashes on Bannon. Kind of hard to mend fences on this.

President Donald Trump unleashed on his former chief strategist and campaign chairman Wednesday, issuing a long and unusual statement questioning Stephen K. Bannon?s mental stability, honesty and political influence.

?Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party.?

Trump continued, ?Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn?t as easy as I make it look. Steve had very little to do with our historic victory, which was delivered by the forgotten men and women of this country. Yet Steve had everything to do with the loss of a Senate seat in Alabama held for more than thirty years by Republicans. Steve doesn?t represent my base ? he?s only in it for himself.?

The statement from Trump came after Bannon criticized Trump and his family in recent interviews, mocking the president?s intellect, criticizing the operations of the White House and torching Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner and Donald Trump Jr. His most recent comments ? published in excerpts from a book by journalist Michael Wolff published online Wednesday ? came two weeks after a Bannon profile in Vanity Fair that infuriated the president and his senior aides.

It’s the latest legal action after Trump denounced his former chief strategist Stephen Bannon for comments in the book: ‘When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind.”

Comment

• Trump v. Bannon is a little reminiscent of the Ronald Reagan v. Don Regan falling-out from the 80's. But much uglier

Comment

• Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party.”
        Jesus, the guy is a delusional jackass. The Republican field was the contents of a clown car.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Trump unleashes on Bannon. Kind of hard to mend fences on this.

President Donald Trump unleashed on his former chief strategist and campaign chairman Wednesday, issuing a long and unusual statement questioning Stephen K. Bannon?s mental stability, honesty and political influence.

?Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party.?

Trump continued, ?Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn?t as easy as I make it look. Steve had very little to do with our historic victory, which was delivered by the forgotten men and women of this country. Yet Steve had everything to do with the loss of a Senate seat in Alabama held for more than thirty years by Republicans. Steve doesn?t represent my base ? he?s only in it for himself.?

The statement from Trump came after Bannon criticized Trump and his family in recent interviews, mocking the president?s intellect, criticizing the operations of the White House and torching Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner and Donald Trump Jr. His most recent comments ? published in excerpts from a book by journalist Michael Wolff published online Wednesday ? came two weeks after a Bannon profile in Vanity Fair that infuriated the president and his senior aides.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.34a6b4addea1
          Trump isn't wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            Jesus, the guy is a delusional jackass. The Republican field was the contents of a clown car.
            70% of which would have made a better president than anything on the Dems side.

Comment

• Woulda had planes just dropping out of the sky all the time.

Comment

• “Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was,” he said. “It is the only thing he does well.”

lol...I honestly enjoyed that line. Get the feeling some other people around the WH enjoyed helping Trump write this statement

Comment

Speculation is all we have but some makes more sense than others. Which is why, if the warrant was based entirely or even mostly on The Dossier, it makes zero sense at all that Trump hasn't made it public by now. He could neuter and halt the investigation (politically) if he exposed the warrant TODAY. Why would he want to drag it on and on indefinitely only to say "AH-HA!" at the very last minute? No, that makes no sense.

"The President is a genius do not question his mysterious ways" isn't going to work here. You know as well as Geezer does that it's hard to understand that if Trump could publish information that would immediately exonerate him, it's hard to understand why he wouldn't do so.
                  because the evidence that would exonerate him would only do so for about 40% of the country, and the really intelligent people that understand the law. The democrats and plenty of independents and some republicans and EVERYONE in the media will still be convinced that he was guilty of colluding with Russia, even though there has been no evidence and the investigation seems to have moved on from Trump Russia collusion as it stands. He is looking for an exoneration, and I believe he will get it soon.

just my 2 cents.

Comment

• Wow...so what happens to Bannon and Breitbart? Credentials pulled? Does Bannon get forced out? Breitbart's web traffic has been tanking since the 2016 election and they depend on wealthy conservative donors more and more. What about the lower-level dorks like Gorka who rode Bannon's coattails but want to stay on good terms with Trumpworld?

BTW, Drudge hates Bannon and has been mocking him all day.

Comment

• BTW...Le_Wizard_ hates you...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Wow...so what happens to Bannon and Breitbart? Credentials pulled? Does Bannon get forced out? Breitbart's web traffic has been tanking since the 2016 election and they depend on wealthy conservative donors more and more. What about the lower-level dorks like Gorka who rode Bannon's coattails but want to stay on good terms with Trumpworld?

BTW, Drudge hates Bannon and has been mocking him all day.
                        he's been mocking him for a while now.

Comment

• Few things can bring us together anymore but seeing Steve Bannon cut off from the White House and publicly humiliated should be one of them.

Comment

Few things can bring us together anymore but seeing Steve Bannon cut off from the White House and publicly humiliated should be one of them.
                            True, but the fact that the jackass that allowed him to get anywhere near the White House is still in charge should scare the hell out of us.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Manafort has filed a lawsuit against the DOJ, Rosenstein, and Mueller.

It just got started and Season 2 is already great!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                                True, but the fact that the jackass that allowed him to get anywhere near the White House is still in charge should scare the hell out of us Soy boys.
                                fyp

Comment

Working...
                                X