No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good rule of thumb is one minute of Executive Time per year of your child's age. So, a 2-year-old would get two minutes of Executive Time while a 4-year-old would get four minutes.

Comment

• Stephen Miller had to be psycially escirted off the set with Jake Tapper today after a contentious interview

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Stephen Miller had to be psycially escirted off the set with Jake Tapper today after a contentious interview

http://www.businessinsider.com/steph...off-cnn-2018-1
        I watched the interview. I've never seen Miller before, but he looked like he high or drunk...
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Wolff needs to send DJT a nice fruitbasket next Christmas for all the millions of extra copies of the book the administration is selling.

Comment

• He's probably getting a cut. He a marketing/PR genius, after all, and is playing all those dumb libtards.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
              I watched the interview. I've never seen Miller before, but he looked like he high or drunk...
              Nope. That's Stephen Miller.

Comment

• Oh. So he's just a fucking idiot, then.

Comment

• He's the single biggest piece of shit Ive ever seen. Worse than Con Don, Priebus, Weinstein....just an awful human.

Comment

• STFU
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                      Oh. So he's just a fucking idiot, then.
                      he's also a very stable genius. The left has been losing their minds about him for over a year, trying to get him kicked out of the WH. Not because he's a fucking idiot either.

Comment

• Far better to visit here than to live here.

hack, garbage collection happens just fine in 95% of the country without regulation. Maybe if your financial well-being were not so closely tied to the regulatory state, you would see that about 60% of all regulation is simply nonsense.

My financial well-being is exposed to the price of oil these days. Has nothing to do with regulation, much as you'd like it to be. I don't see why you ask people the questions you ask them, since the answers never seem to sink in.

Anyhoo, waste management is the fifth-most deadliest occupation in the country.
                        What does your wife do for a living? If you have posted it before, I' ll apologize in advance. But dodging the question makes me more suspicious.

Only an avowed Marxist can rationalize the excessive regulation that exists in the US today. I don't know where you get your data about dangerous occupations, but you say "..waste management is the fifth deadliest profession in the country." Got any statistics about that even though it is irrelevant to our conversation about private v public waste collection.

What is your angle, hack? What does your wife do?

Comment

• 1. I shared the source for the statistics and several times invited you to take a look.

2. What does YOUR wife do? What's her favorite colour? Do you have any daughters? What do they do? Where do they have financial accounts, and for how long have they lived at their primary residences?

Comment

• I need current addresses and social security numbers on everyone.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The probing questions on family members is one if the creepiest things going in this forum.

Comment

• Mueller wants to interview Trump but his lawyers are leery. Would prefer he just provide affidavits and written answers if they can

Comment

Working...
                                X