Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/953368354168942594[/ame]

now, can most of the anti-Trumpers pass the same exams?

Comment

• ent:
        I’m not sure of this response in relation to the context of my post...
        Please just read the link and you will understand. You are a progressive who claims not to be progressive. You want to be neutral, but your friends (like Hoss and your wife) are all progressive. Nothing surprising there, but it is hypocritical to pretend you are neutral.

Comment

• The Glock 30sf .45 acp is my favorite conceal-carry pistol.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            The Glock 30sf .45 acp is my favorite conceal-carry pistol.
            S&W M&P Shield, .40 is mine.

Comment

• I like a .45 as a carry piece. Nothing wrong with a .40 and I have several Smith & Wessons, but the Glock is a favorite. Never, ever had a FTF with that Glock.

When I shot competitively, I used a Colt Delta Elite, though.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Tried another pit beef place today, as I'm flying out of BWI. Now have critical mass to declare pit beef very juicy but usually not particularly flavorful.

Comment

• Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                  Please just read the link and you will understand. You are a progressive who claims not to be progressive. You want to be neutral, but your friends (like Hoss and your wife) are all progressive. Nothing surprising there, but it is hypocritical to pretend you are neutral.

My wife is not progressive. Her father is an elected official... and an R. She?s right of me. LOL.

I?m no a prog... but I?m not a nationalist. Some here are confusing nationalism for conservatism. I have more conservative leans when it comes to the economy and more liberal leans when it comes to personal choice. But prog... again, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by entropy; January 16, 2018, 06:22 PM.
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Jeff:

I hope you are appreciating this discussion. You introduced the matter, then no one said anything. I said a thank you, and the forum exploded.

The fundamental reason for this is that I challenged hack about what he posted about his son and the "feel-good garden" in which he the son raises a half a bushel of tomatoes that magically become more worthy than a ton of actual rice and beans. This is "creepy" to you progs. I happen to know what Hack is and what he believes. Why is it "creepy" to challenge his assertions that his son raised $ 500.00 intended for a threatened species? Why is it "creepy" to ask him the name of this creature?

What is true is that progs value snail darters and delta smelt. THEY DO NOT VALUE HUMAN BEINGS who have chosen to come illegally to the US. Progs view these HUMAN BEINGS as some sort of politically active persons who will alter the political outcomes in the US.

These HUMAN BEINGS sometimes need food. They are happy to accept beans and rice. I say those of us who are going to benefit from the tax cut should give our tax cut to the poor. Why is this so objectionable to you progs?

Comment

• It's amazing how much stuff you can get wrong in one post.
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• My wife is not progressive. Her father is an elected official... and an R. She’s right of me. LOL.

I’m no a prog... but I’m not a nationalist. Some here are confusing nationalism for conservatism.
                        Fair enough. I believe you. You are one of the most moderate people on this forum. Please read the Talent post.

And please understand that ALL of us were praying for you when you faced cancer. ALL of us care. This is a unique place where we disagree, but where we care about each other as people.

Comment

• It's amazing how much stuff you can get wrong in one post.
                          for example......

Comment

• I think people can disagree and still care... I never would suggest otherwise. Hoss and I go round and round on subjects. He fails to realize he is wrong, but we are still friends.... well, as long as he keeps buying me drinks.

Comment

• Trump's reelection in 2020 probably depends on these states, in maybe this order:

Florida
                              Pennsylvania
                              Michigan
                              Wisconsin
                              Ohio

* If Trump loses Florida plus just one of ANY of the other four states, he'll lose reelection.

* Trump won Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin by a combined 60,000 votes. His margin Michigan was what? About 10,000? Of the five, Michigan is probably the least likely to vote for him again, followed by Wisconsin. I rank Ohio the lowest out of the five for being influential because it's the most likely to stick with Trump.

Comment

• Who are the D?s going to run?

Comment

Working...
                                X