X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    Yes...you do...you heartless prick...
    ?\_(ツ)_/?

If you were serious, I would say facts don't care about your feelings.

Comment

• Stop being a stupid fuck. I'm saying a 3 year old brought here, grows up to be a doctor, marries, has kids, pays taxes, and clearly provides tangible benefits to the general population should not be deported 40 years later because his parents didn't apply for citizenship.

Its pretty obvious you have difficulty with simple concepts, but do try to keep up.
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Jon...do you have any good zucchini bread recipes?
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
          Stop being a stupid fuck. I'm saying a 3 year old brought here, grows up to be a doctor, marries, has kids, pays taxes, and clearly provides tangible benefits to the general population should not be deported 40 years later because his parents didn't apply for citizenship.

Its pretty obvious you have difficulty with simple concepts, but do try to keep up.
          My house is nicer. My school district is nicer. I have more food in my kitchen. How dare I send that kid away, she's just gonna wind up in foster care. just raise the child, pay for food, clothing, the best schooling and opportunities. it's the compassionate thing to do. She was brought here by no fault of her own, by her dad. It's not fair, it's mean spirited

?\_(ツ)_/?

I don't think I care Jon. Why do we have laws? Why do we have borders? Fuck, why have a country? He's ultimately not going back to Poland, but if he does, look how much better Poland is because we raised him, educated him, trained him... it's a testament of how great we are. There is something to be said about that. Perhaps ship all the dreamers back and they can make Mexico great again.

Comment

• NooOOooOoo you can't send them back to that Shithole they don't even know....

Comment

• Disney is the latest, $1,000 bonuses to 125,000 workers

MAGA

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                Disney is the latest, $1,000 bonuses to 125,000 workers

MAGA
                Stingy corporate pricks...they could have made them a lot bigger...fuckers...cold hearted pricks...bastages...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  The Trump campaign sent a payment of $130,000 to the Trump Org for 'rent' not long after the election. Which is the exact reported amount used by Trump Org layer Cohen to buy Stormy's silence. Hmmmm

https://twitter.com/CREWcrew/status/955827857221193728
                  https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.4bd2af4f0597

derp

Comment

• Ok. It was wrong.

Comment

• Prediction: Richard Burr will be the next Republican Senator Trumpists like Kapture try to destroy for not showing sufficient loyalty to Trump

Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC) on Tuesday torched his own party's latest efforts to discredit the Federal Bureau of Investigation.Speaking with CNN's Manu Raju, Burr said that he wasn't very concerned about text messages sent between FBI lawyer Lisa Page and FBI Agent Peter Strzok that the bureau says hav...

Comment

• 78% say Trump should testify under oath with Robert Mueller if asked to do so. Even 59% of Republicans say he should

Almost 8 in 10 Americans say President Donald Trump should testify under oath if asked to do so for the investigation being run by special counsel Robert Mueller, including majorities across party lines, according to a new CNN poll conducted by SSRS.

Comment

Prediction: Richard Burr will be the next Republican Senator Trumpists like Kapture try to destroy for not showing sufficient loyalty to Trump

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/rep...g-point-drain/
                          He didn't "flush" shit, it's one opinion

Comment

• It was the House Freedom Caucus that came up with the idea of releasing the Nunes memo as a way to discredit the Russia investigation. Trump apparently knew nothing about it until they called him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                              He didn't "flush" shit, it's one opinion
                              The Republican head of the Senate Intel Committee said your conspiracy theory is trash. Deal with it. I stand by my prediction that you'll be painting Burr as a Deep State cuck that takes payments from the Clinton Foundation before too long.

Comment

The Republican head of the Senate Intel Committee said your conspiracy theory is trash. Deal with it. I stand by my prediction that you'll be painting Burr as a Deep State cuck that takes payments from the Clinton Foundation before too long.
                                He's entitled to his opinion, and isn't required to read anymore into missing texts. But the idea that said anything was trash is a bit far fetched tho. I think like the 130,000 dollar rent payment, you are adding things in your mind that don't exist in reality.

Comment

Working...
                                X