No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is it with the B1G and pedos? At least in the Big 12 we dealt only with the occasional sister humping or cousin nailings in Texas and Okie...but this is more disturbing...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• But Krapture is right...no way Simon can survive this...she is getting smoked at the sentencing by many of these women...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• St. Izzo just gave her a rousing ring of endorsement. She just hopes he doesn't fire her!!

Comment

• Izzo is not a saint in EL...he's a GOD.

get it right dumbass
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm with Jon. Put him in the general population in Jackson. That'll take care of the problem, and it will send a message to other diddlers. He said in his statement "...hell hath no fury as a woman scorned..." Froot, I appreciate your attitude on this. Absolutely indefensible.

Comment

• Let the fathers of these girls have a crack at him. That would be quicker. Trust me.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Let the mothers have at him. They would be a lot slower and a lot more creative.
                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• During the financial crisis, the federal government bailed out banks it declared “too big to fail.” Fearing their bankruptcy might trigger economic Armageddon, the feds propped them up with taxpaye…

this could get really ugly

Comment

• Izzo should have just not said anything, he looked like a fool. One little defense of him is he and Dantonio felt compelled to say something because the idiots from the President, the AD and the regents couldn't have handled this worse. But it is a little defense, he sounded flippant and uneducated.

I would hope that idiot Joel Ferguson would finally go away after that ridiculous interview yesterday, but anyone who is familiar with MSU knows that is way too optimistic. That guy was designed to haunt MSU for eternity.

Comment

• Maybe they should show Nassar some leniency. Hell, he could marry one of these girls and maybe someday, he could even become a Deacon in his church!
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                        ....... That’s weak tea. But weak tea may make for the most controversy, given that actual evidence of Russian collusion would united Americans against Trump.
                        ..... and this is news to those who read and post in this thread?

Way back when there was just talk of a Special Council, unbiased observers with a lick of legal knowledge or interest in these matters noted that people saying Trump's campaign or post election buffoonery was going to amount to a crime were smoking dope.

His actions, the one's that are in the public domain, may be unethical or subject to disdain by officials who have a greater sense of propriety in the work they do as a government employees, but they aren't illegal. That's been the underlying premise of anyone with a brain who's been watching this shit.

Look, Trump's a jackass. In my historical remembering, all things considered, he's probably the worst behaving President in history. In recent history, Bill may have gotten a blow job and lied about it, but since then, no President has acted as badly as Donald Trump.

Having said that, and as I have pointed out here before, I like a lot of what his administration is undertaking and we'll probably see a good deal of short term benefit coming from that.

But Trump is, without any question, an insufferable, narcissistic jackass.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• In recent history, Bill may have gotten a blow job and lied about it, but since then, no President has acted as badly as Donald Trump.

Bush let Chaney start a war in order to line his own pockets. I don't think Trump could ever do a thing so horrible.

His actions, the one's that are in the public domain, may be unethical or subject to disdain by officials who have a greater sense of propriety in the work they do as a government employees, but they aren't illegal. That's been the underlying premise of anyone with a brain who's been watching this shit.

I don't think that's true at all. I think plenty of people are skeptical that the president will be PUNISHED for doing anything illegal, but wouldn't rule it out at all. But that's different than the question of whether he did anything illegal. Analagous to Sessions and perjury. Anyone with a lick of common sense knows he lied under oath. Does that mean a court can and will convict him of perjury? That's another question. What the law does isn't always the same as what common sense would mandate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                            ...But Trump is, without any question, an insufferable, narcissistic jackass.
                            I wonder if that's the title on his business card.
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                              In recent history, Bill may have gotten a blow job and lied about it, but since then, no President has acted as badly as Donald Trump.

Bush let Chaney start a war in order to line his own pockets. I don't think Trump could ever do a thing so horrible.

I don't think that's true at all. I think plenty of people are skeptical that the president will be PUNISHED for doing anything illegal, but wouldn't rule it out at all. But that's different than the question of whether he did anything illegal. Analagous to Sessions and perjury. Anyone with a lick of common sense knows he lied under oath. Does that mean a court can and will convict him of perjury? That's another question. What the law does isn't always the same as what common sense would mandate.

Sessions didn't commit perjury. Al Gropin asked "You don't believe that surrogates from the Trump campaign had communications with the Russians?"

SESSIONS: "I did not, and I'm not aware of anyone else that did. And I don't believe it happened."

He was answering the question as his role of campaign surrogate. His work as a Senator meeting with the Russian ambassador wasn't discussed, wasn't in the line of questioning, or isn't outside the bounds of normal procedure as a Senator.

Anyone with a lick of common sense can figure that out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

Look, Trump's a jackass. In my historical remembering, all things considered, he's probably the worst behaving President in history. In recent history, Bill may have gotten a blow job and lied about it, but since then, no President has acted as badly as Donald Trump.

Having said that, and as I have pointed out here before, I like a lot of what his administration is undertaking and we'll probably see a good deal of short term benefit coming from that.

But Trump is, without any question, an insufferable, narcissistic jackass.
                                so impeach because he's a jackass? I gotta say, his actions are really not a shock. He never promised to be a moral leader of the country, he never promised to be the voice of calm reason, he promised to put this country and her citizens FIRST. That was it.

I knew what I was voting for, I figured I would get an agenda that I agreed with about 70% of the time. So far he has surpassed my expectations. I get that he is a VERY polarizing figure, and he doesn't act like a lawyer turned politician, and to an extent, that's refreshing. I'm sick of PC poll tested talking points tbh.

Comment

Working...
                                X