No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha, Russian bots. When Schiff claimed Russian bots were respoonsible for #releasethememo to trend, his office was flooded with calls the whole week with citizens calling to inform him they're not Russian, or a bot.i guess Swalwell wants 10s of thousands of Americans jamming up his phone this week.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/GreggJarrett/status/959824077115576321[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        I like off-season Hannibal.
        I thought you liked me all the time.

Comment

• On McCain's comments posted up thread by Jon ...... I think the Senator is spot on. Instead of focusing on answers to stop Putin from fucking with the US Election process, the Congress is engaged in a winner take all battle to prove which party is right about a series of potentially related but nonetheless obtuse subjects.

Mark Shields and David Brooks, both regular political commentators on the PBS New Hour hosted by Judy Woodruff made several pertinent comments related to this point above. They discuss the political partisanship involved in all of this and the damage it is doing to democratic processes, fairness and the perception of these two very American ideals by both US citizens and those observing this fracas from abroad. The points made about the Trump administration trying to get Asst. AG Rosenstein through the back door is troubling to me.

The link takes you to a video and a transcript of the discussion. The discussion on the release of the Nunes memo starts at 2:20 on the video.

Syndicated columnist Mark Shields and New York Times columnist David Brooks join Judy Woodruff to discuss the disputed document alleging missteps by the FBI in the Russia investigation, President Trump’s first State of the Union address, and the legacy of outgoing Federal Reserve chair Janet Yellen.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/LOLGOP/status/959864090670895104[/ame]

Comment

• Comment

• Kapture's 'reputable source" Gregg Jarrett:

Just one day after demanding a grand jury be impaneled to investigate Hillary's emails, Fox's Gregg Jarrett declared grand juries to be an 'undemocratic farce' upon hearing that Mueller had impaneled one.

Comment

• FBI knew about Nassar since 2014? Bad week for FBI.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Four legs good; two legs better.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/NumbersMuncher/status/960197715220205570[/ame]

Comment

• damn - take a day off! :-)

Comment

• Heh...I'll go light today

Comment

• Federal govt set to borrow nearly $1 trillion this year, an 84% increase over 2017, and the highest since Obama's first term. Treasury says it's necessary because of 'fiscal outlook". The CBO says it's because of the decrease in tax revenue under the new tax plan.

Comment

• All I know is we cannot afford universal healthcare or investing in education.
                              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Let's lay off the Executive Branch to save money.
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X