Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You don't know SHIT about lacrosse!

Comment

• No -- YOU don't know shit about lacrosse!

Comment

• I don't know jack about Lacrosse, couldn't tell the difference between Lacrosse and Field Hockey or Ice Hockey for that matter.

Comment

• One thing you might want to start with is the playing field -- does it have ice on it? But that's just me, and ultimately I don't know jack about lacrosse.

Comment

• Well then , you run the risk of being severely beaten by Stan & Talent given their pugilistic predisposition to lacrosse.
            "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Keep your fantasies to yourself, please. Do us all a favor.

Comment

• I'm certain you'll scratch their eyes out princess. Besides you are obviously incapable of distinguishing the difference between a lacrosse stick and a deaf leopard.
                Last edited by Prime2; May 27, 2015, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• My strategy will be to say ``so, talent, I hear you know a whole lot about lacrosse!'' This will enrage Stan, and they will figtht. I will then pull up a chair, mix myself a cosmo or maybe a vodkatini, and giggle like a schoolgirl at the spectacle.

Comment

• Heh, ain't the off-season great?
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• "And somehow I watched a final involving two teams Ohio State beat! And OSU was knocked out by the eventual champion.....15-13! LOL. That's hilariously wrong even by Stan's legendary standards of ineptitude and dishonesty. "

Oh you talkin' bout the OSU team that came in 3rd in the Big Ten, lost badly in the Big ten championship and was never a significant player in the NCAA tournament?

<Deleted by moderator for Forum decor>

and you STILL don't know jack shit about lacrosse!!!!
                      Last edited by Ghengis Jon; May 28, 2015, 06:14 AM.

Comment

• if you have kids and you're looking for a vacation, I'd highly recommend a Disney Cruise. Kids spent about 50% of the time in the kids clubs and my wife and I had time to ourselves. Plus, they do a good job... food, service, entertainment for all ages... top notch.
                        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I've known a bunch of people who swear by the Disney cruises, I was on the Disney account so there was a little bias but most of the people who swore by them went on numerous cruises with other companies.

Comment

• the service/rooms/food have been better than both Carnival and Princess.. and the adult only sections don't feel like disney, so you can escape.
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Is there lacrosse?

Comment

• No there is not but on rare occasion, and if you are uber smooth with the ladies, you'll master a
                                m?nage ? trois with two incredibly sexy, bisexual women on a weekend layover in the Port of Miami.

Members of the Disney Actors' Guild, mid-twenties, Goddesses!

Hope I didn't upset any lurkers with lewd and lacvious conquest flashbacks.

Comment

Working...
                                X