Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
    Waaaaah. Democrats didn't applaud me very much. Its treason! Waaaah.

Putin's cock holster becomes more unhinged with every passing day.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/05/p...ous/index.html
    I'm not sure you are in ANY position to be assessing anyone's mental health or grasp of reality lol

Comment

• LOL @ this rule of law thing. It's Geezer. It's also pretty damn simple. If you believe that you're either a fool or a troll. I've seen what it looks like when you don't have the rule of law. Some of you would benefit from doing the same. I remain skeptical that we're going to get a huge surge in numbers in the next few years, which is pretty worrisome for the rule of law itself, but Trump's already on the board.

Last edited by hack; February 5, 2018, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Have to agree with Hope Hicks a bit here...

[/I]Okay so yeah...sounds like Bannon, lol
        No doubt based on her statement

Comment

• There’s no doubt Progs LOL at the rule of law. And pretty much no doubt they don’t understand it, at least given their responses.

Progs rule by the administrative state and judiciary. Best part of PDJT’s term to date is undoing some of Obama’s monarchal rule.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Whilst I get what you are saying, you are probably well aware that the term as you are using it is a narrow and particularly selective definition of the concept. I don't know why you to fulminate against one side doing something both sides do and are entitled to do when in office, and furthermore at a time when on a regular and ongoing basis we have an actual threat to the rule of law that is probably the most severe in 45 years. Whatever the reasons, it weakens your contention that the character you play here cares first and foremost about process.

Anyhow, I'll leave you to resume your discussion of venture capital and entrepreneurs and whatnot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
              Then you are aware that Steele wasn't involved until Hillary/DNC hired Fusion.
              I think I said that. Steele's connected to only the Hillary/DNC work. Fusion's connected to both the Dems and some Republicans. I seem to recall that some of the oppo research Fusion did for the Beacon made it into the Dossier but won't guarantee that just off the top of my head.

Fox's Judge Napolitano (who supposedly is a Trump favorite) today said the Nunes memo was oversold, underdelivered, and does not vindicate Trump. Yikes.

Breaking News, Latest News and Current News from FOXNews.com. Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology, Politics, Sports.

Comment

• That's inaccurate, but arguing over this stuff is exactly the goal of sending out all this nonsense. Opposition research exists, and has for a while. If it turns up shit that's alarming, that shit is going to find its way to law enforcement. People like Kapture or whomever may want to fumble around casting doubts on the motivations of this person or that, but the facts are the facts. The facts warranted an investigation, and did before the Steele dossier. Golden showers in Moscow are irrelevant anyways. So, we have an investigation, and we're gonna have a result. We'll see if the country is serious about its founding principles or not, and we'll see what the consequences of either decision will be soon afterward. Is what it is, unless you're desperate to make it something it isn't. Which many of us sadly are.

Comment

• I have never been a fan of Judge Napolitano. Not saying he's wrong, but i only pay attention to Alan Dershowitz in regards to these legal matters and he said the same thing. Based on what we know so far this doesn't clear Trump of a Mueller investigation. It does raise serious questions but all we have is the word of a partisan actor, which is less creditble than zero information. The underlying documents are needed.
                  Last edited by Kapture1; February 5, 2018, 09:59 PM.

Comment

• Devin Nunes keeps brushing off congressional reporters in the Capitol with "I don't discuss committee business". He doesn't want to talk to reporters, fine, that's his business. Except he's made appearances on Bret Baier's show, Fox & Friends, and Hannity all in the past 4 days...all to discuss committee business.

And I know it's just the Hannity show...but folks should watch his interview tonight. He's making accusations that go way beyond anything in the memo. Feeding the base the raw meat they crave. Difference between him tonight and Friday on Special Report is sort of amazing. He might be aware the memo isn't the bombshell he'd hoped and he's amping it up a few degrees.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                      That's inaccurate, but arguing over this stuff is exactly the goal of sending out all this nonsense. Opposition research exists, and has for a while. If it turns up shit that's alarming, that shit is going to find its way to law enforcement. People like Kapture or whomever may want to fumble around casting doubts on the motivations of this person or that, but the facts are the facts. The facts warranted an investigation, and did before the Steele dossier. Golden showers in Moscow are irrelevant anyways. So, we have an investigation, and we're gonna have a result. We'll see if the country is serious about its founding principles or not, and we'll see what the consequences of either decision will be soon afterward. Is what it is, unless you're desperate to make it something it isn't. Which many of us sadly are.
                      Yes oppo research is common, but its not particularly common to hire a foreign spy to dig up unverifiable info from Russian actors. All the while yelling at the top of your lungs of Trump Russia collusion to get dirt on Hillary to flip an election lol.

But you claimed Steele was working for Bush, either you are misinformed or lying.

Comment

• It also wouldn't surprise me if this memo is a big reason for why Trey Gowdy is quitting. The things he's said publicly are pretty at-odds with the memo's conclusions. I'm not sure he appreciates Nunes crediting him with partial authorship of the thing, probably as an attempt to use his good reputation to lend it credibility. He made a comment over the weekend that he was demoralized by politicians putting 'winning' over ethics or integrity.

Gowdy's also the only Committee Republican who has actually seen the FISA application and his comments are clearly not as alarm-raising as Nunes' are.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                          Jeff, sometimes you make my head hurt.
                          I'm sorry about that ...... I don't want to make anyone's "head" hurt, especially not your "head."

To seek relief from the obviously frustrating situation, I suggest you seek out appropriate therapy from Wiz. I'm certain he'll be "accommodating" of your hurting "head" and provide a wholly satisfying experience for both of you.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• "Thank" you for "the" advice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              It also wouldn't surprise me if this memo is a big reason for why Trey Gowdy is quitting. The things he's said publicly are pretty at-odds with the memo's conclusions. I'm not sure he appreciates Nunes crediting him with partial authorship of the thing, probably as an attempt to use his good reputation to lend it credibility. He made a comment over the weekend that he was demoralized by politicians putting 'winning' over ethics or integrity.

Gowdy's also the only Committee Republican who has actually seen the FISA application and his comments are clearly not as alarm-raising as Nunes' are.
                              You are reading way too much into both his comments and him stepping away from Congress. He's wanted out for quite a while. The best politicians are the ones that don't want to be one

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                                Yes oppo research is common, but its not particularly common to hire a foreign spy to dig up unverifiable info from Russian actors. All the while yelling at the top of your lungs of Trump Russia collusion to get dirt on Hillary to flip an election lol.

But you claimed Steele was working for Bush, either you are misinformed or lying.
                                The FBI launched its investigation into the Clinton Foundation based mainly on news reports and Breitbart Editor Peter Schweizer's book Clinton Cash

http://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-c...n-cash-2016-11

As has been pointed out already, having an axe to grind or a grudge or a desire to just do mischief doesn't make the evidence you have totally unreliable. It has to be judged on its own merits within the context of bias.

The Nunes memo claimed the FISA judge had no idea that the info being presented came from a biased source. Nunes is already walking that back and now says, yes, there was some notification of a biased source made, but it was insufficient.

Comment

Working...
                                X