• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
    Do you deliver?
    Anything for you big guy...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Doug and I were talking about future road trips, and we both agreed that it absolutely SUCKS that Michigan and Nebraska have to wait so long to play each other again.

Its definitely on my "bucket" list to make the trip to Lincoln. That pizza will be part of the list! :-)
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Pizza and wings bro...and maybe a beer or ten...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Blew out my flip flop, stepped on a poptop
          Cut my heel, had to cruise on back home,
          But there's booze in the blender,
          And soon it will render,
          That frozen concoction that helps me hang on.
          "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• A picture of OP out for a drink with his friend Wayne:

Comment

• ...were they listening to the Shitty Beatles?
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• .... wasting away again in Margaritaville .....

Comment

• Sounds like John Bacon's new book, "Endzone" is going to be a good one.

Comment

• I'm hearing the same thing. Can't wait to read it.

Comment

• Sad that Melody Patterson has died. She was "Wrangler Jane" on the old "F-Troop" series. I think nearly every guy my age wanted a girlfriend like Melody. What a gorgeous gal she was.

Comment

• Yvonne Craig, tv's Batgirl, too:

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Big debate going on in the Face Book page for officials that I frequent in.

The big question:

Team A has the ball, 1st an 10 at the 11 yard line, going in. Do you put the Back Judge on the goal line, or on the end line?

You'd not believe how many think the BJ should be on the goal line, basically right in the U's pocket.

I told them the BJ has to be on the end line, to cover in case we have a tippy-toe catch on the end line. I caught a lot of flak for that position.

On our crew, and pretty much any crew I've ever worked on, we move our BJ to the end line when-ever we get to the 15 yardline or in.

Comment

• End line. End of discussion. Dumbasses.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz you would not believe how many said you've got to keep him on the goal line. Then again maybe you would. :p

Comment

• The wings have the goal line...wtf would the BJ need to be there on a goal line play??? Your LJ is not gonna be able to help much on a deep pass into the end zone...the BJ is on an island on that play bro...listen to the white hat...you won't regret it...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X