No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our military is now at a level — will soon be at a level that it’s never been before. It’s a — you see what’s happening, and you see what’s happening with funding. The funding of our military was so important. And so many military people are with us today. So just think of $700 billion, because that’s all going into our military this year.
    You know, for kids . . .

Comment

• Well, it does appear that the children are buying his bullshit.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• that was a pretty impressive par 3 contest

though finau was toast after rolling his ankle but hes doing ok today

tiger otoh...

Comment

• leader currently -4

Comment

• Goodness, The best part of the Par 3 was Jack Nicklaus' 15-year-old grandson making a hole-in-one on the ninth hole. Jack said it was his number one thrill in this golf career. Only those of us who have grandkids can emphasize.

Comment

• This is is the guy Geezer and Kapture insist is the greatest President since at least Lincoln. Probably ever
              Not by a long shot.

But he replaced the worst President in American History. That left a lot of low fruit to pick, such as getting SA and Israel to take over the warfare against of Iran. Or getting talks started about the denuclearization of the Korean peninsula.

Tax cuts were long overdue.

As I've said a thousand times before, the only persons who should be able to vote should be "Net Tax Payers". If this were the case, it wouldn't matter how many illegals came into the US, since 75% of all Mexican immigrants were on welfare in 2015.( the last hard numbers we have). That would mean they cannot vote. Could someone explain to me why people who come here illegally to suck off the government' tit should be able to vote??

Comment

• *yawn*
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                  Goodness, The best part of the Par 3 was Jack Nicklaus' 15-year-old grandson making a hole-in-one on the ninth hole. Jack said it was his number one thrill in this golf career. Only those of us who have grandkids can emphasize.
                  What point of jacks are you trying to emphasize through your own grandkids exactly?

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                    Not by a long shot.

But he replaced the worst President in American History. That left a lot of low fruit to pick, such as getting SA and Israel to take over the warfare against of Iran. Or getting talks started about the denuclearization of the Korean peninsula.

Tax cuts were long overdue.

As I've said a thousand times before, the only persons who should be able to vote should be "Net Tax Payers". If this were the case, it wouldn't matter how many illegals came into the US, since 75% of all Mexican immigrants were on welfare in 2015.( the last hard numbers we have). That would mean they cannot vote. Could someone explain to me why people who come here illegally to suck off the government' tit should be able to vote??
                    Meelions and meelions of times at that!!!!

Comment

• Geezer is wise beyond his 94 years...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hey Talent, DSL, Wiz, etc,....memories, like the corners of my mind.......

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yeah, that’s great.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• AA- Where'd you get that? The Wayback Machine?

Comment

• The Orange Ass-Clown is at it again.

And of course, the mentally challenged Trumpanzies are eating it up. I guess he's still talking to the kids...

Jesus.

Trump revives voter fraud theory without evidence
                              BY MALLORY SHELBOURNE - 04/05/18 03:03 PM EDT 328

President Trump on Thursday revived his unfounded claim that there is widespread voter fraud in the United States.

Speaking at a roundtable on tax reform in White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia, Trump told attendees that Americans in California cast ballots “many times.”

“In many places, like California, the same person votes many times. You probably heard about that. They always like to say ‘oh that’s a conspiracy theory,’” Trump said.
                              “Not a conspiracy theory, folks. Millions and millions of people. And it’s very hard because the state guards their records. They don’t want to see it.”

Trump has previously said, without evidence, that there is massive voter fraud in the U.S. Trump has also claimed, without presenting any proof, that he would have won the popular vote in 2016 if not for illegal ballots.

Trump in January disbanded a controversial commission meant to investigate his claims of voter fraud during the 2016 election, after the panel had been plagued with lawsuits and state refusals to agree to the commission's requests.

Comment

• Talent- They're coming for Mick now, too...

Mulvaney has hired at least eight political appointees since he took over the bureau in late November. Four of them are making $259,500 a year, and one is making $239,595. That is more than the salaries of members of Congress, Cabinet secretaries and nearly all federal judges apart from those who sit on the Supreme Court.

Mick Mulvaney, President Trump's appointee to oversee the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, has given big pay raises to the deputies he has hired to help him run the agency, according to salary records.

Comment

Working...
                                X