No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talent makes me feel funny when he talks all smart...like when I used to climb the rope in gym class...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Of course, I left out PrudentCons. Same as the PrudentProg, but leans right.

Then, of course, there are the conservatives who have the motto "I feel for you". They can be the ChakaCons!

(No need to get rough, I will show myself out)
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• dear god
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Just be glad I didn't go with my 'mad and wants to take over everything' conservative. They would be the Wrath-of-Cons.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• What about the conservatives that are huge fans of the beloved actress Fawcett?

Comment

• sheer lunacy
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Anyway, the list now includes: GentryProg, PauperProg, PrudentProg, UnionProg, SJWProg, GentryCon, BourgeoisCons, PrudentCon, PauperCon, ChakaCon, and Wrath-of-Con.

Please use accordingly. Oh, and I support them all using separate bathrooms.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  What about the conservatives that are huge fans of the beloved actress Fawcett?

FarrahCons!

Comment

• those who used to be conservative but have now served their time

Comment

• Awful, Crash.

Here: Conservatives that only wear July's birthstone.

Comment

• FarrahCon FarrahCon....let me rock you FarrahCon....
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• dear god...What have I done...

Comment

• I'm ready to vote you off the island for this..
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Wizzie strikes again...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• RubyCon is by far the best effort.

Ban all others.

Comment

Working...
                                X