No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJBwhXSNwzA"]Temple of the Dog - Wooden Jesus - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Comment

• Even a blind hog finds and acorn once in a while...
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• What the fuck else do you expect him to say? The truth?

NK gets 70% of its food from China and 70% of its fuel. Staging a coup would cost pocket change for China compared to its amassed wealth. Trump is pretending to start a trade war with China and China is pretending to respond. Let's not pretend these issues aren't related. Countries like NK always end up bargaining chips between the great powers. Always have.

Comment

• Here’s a link to the article in the picture above.
            Last edited by SeattleLionsFan; April 18, 2018, 09:28 AM.
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Well, he didn't have to say anything and certainly not "I give President Trump huge credit for bringing about the inter-Korean talks, and I'd like to thank him for that."

More relevantly, he said that in January, so Kapture's screenshot is entirely misleading, at least to the extent it is intended to cause its audience to infer that this statement is something new.

Finally, kudos to PDJT for forcing China to use its NK bargaining chip more aggressively. While the entire trade war idea is ludicrous and certainly "winning" is especially ludicrous, China would lose more.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Right now we're facing a lose-lose situation. Trump has PO'd the Chinese with trade sanctions. Russia's PO'd with continued and escalating sanctions. China has sided with Russia over Syria as illustrated by recent UN votes. Russia can't use dollars in many international transactions due to sanctions so they're now using the yuan as a fairly painless work around. China is expanding its Asian Pacific influence (see the installation of anti-aircraft batteries in their newly created islands; saber rattling at Taiwan; newly entered trade agreements with PacRim since the Trump bailed out of TPP agreement, clandestine support of NK, etc etc). And Russia continues to thumb its nose at the US and the West, feeling free enough to continue cyber-warfare as a propaganda tool, free enough to murder people in NATO nations, consolidation of annexed territory, abide and abet terrorist nations to use chemical warfare, etc etc.

Chump flaps his jaws, institutes ineffective or counter-productive policies, impeding US interests and furthering Chinese global expansion strategy. He is providing China and Russia avenues to align against us, with China being the ultimate winner.
                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• You can blindfold those people with dental floss...they can't beat us...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    Well, he didn't have to say anything and certainly not "I give President Trump huge credit for bringing about the inter-Korean talks, and I'd like to thank him for that."

More relevantly, he said that in January, so Kapture's screenshot is entirely misleading, at least to the extent it is intended to cause its audience to infer that this statement is something new.

Finally, kudos to PDJT for forcing China to use its NK bargaining chip more aggressively. While the entire trade war idea is ludicrous and certainly "winning" is especially ludicrous, China would lose more.
                    just a reminder of how we got here, at the end of the Korean War, since it's clear the left doesn't want to admit or give Trump any credit.

Comment

• Comment

• just a reminder of how we got here, at the end of the Korean War, since it's clear the left doesn't want to admit or give Trump any credit.
                        Well, that's undoubtedly true.

Comment

• Kudos to PDJT for saying ``Hey China I plan to hit you up with some reasonable grievances but first would you like a bargaining chip to use against me?"

Art of the Deal indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                            Right now we're facing a lose-lose situation. Trump has PO'd the Chinese with trade sanctions. Russia's PO'd with continued and escalating sanctions. China has sided with Russia over Syria as illustrated by recent UN votes. Russia can't use dollars in many international transactions due to sanctions so they're now using the yuan as a fairly painless work around. China is expanding its Asian Pacific influence (see the installation of anti-aircraft batteries in their newly created islands; saber rattling at Taiwan; newly entered trade agreements with PacRim since the Trump bailed out of TPP agreement, clandestine support of NK, etc etc). And Russia continues to thumb its nose at the US and the West, feeling free enough to continue cyber-warfare as a propaganda tool, free enough to murder people in NATO nations, consolidation of annexed territory, abide and abet terrorist nations to use chemical warfare, etc etc.

Chump flaps his jaws, institutes ineffective or counter-productive policies, impeding US interests and furthering Chinese global expansion strategy. He is providing China and Russia avenues to align against us, with China being the ultimate winner.
                            I agree with most of that, but using the yuan is no painless workaround. Can't even sells ruble-demoninated bonds right now, apparently. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...iven-bloodbath

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                              Kudos to PDJT for saying ``Hey China I plan to hit you up with some reasonable grievances but first would you like a bargaining chip to use against me?"

Art of the Deal indeed.
                              It's too bad that 0bama won't be credited with the denuclearization of North Korea. He might have actually been able to earn that Peace Prize he was given.

Comment

• It's too bad that 0bama won't be credited with the denuclearization of North Korea. He might have actually been able to earn that Peace Prize he was given.
                                Heh. I forgot about that. 2009. Hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X