Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump is a tranny?
    Attached Files
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Jon...why are you obsessed with trannies?
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So it turns out the guy who killed a bunch of people in Toronto isn't an Islamist, like far right sources initially reported, but he was in fact an Alt Right loser who hated all women for cruelly keeping him a virgin. He had a video on his facebook declaring allegiance to the "Incel Rebellion", a collection of like-minded individuals who despise women for not sleeping with them.

The mysterious line actually from a message police say the alleged Toronto killer posted on Facebook minutes before the van rampage that left 10 pedestrians dead.

Comment

• Michael Cohen asserts his 5th Amendment rights in the Stormy Daniels lawsuit, a part of his effort to put that suit on hold. Which certainly implies that something revealed by Cohen during discovery in the civil case could be used against him in the criminal one.

Comment

• No obsession Wiz, just trying to help you find a date. "Donna" is awaiting your call.
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I'm not falling for that one again!
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/fsmJxjfP9jo[/ame]
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  So it turns out the guy who killed a bunch of people in Toronto isn't an Islamist, like far right sources initially reported, but he was in fact an Alt Right loser who hated all women for cruelly keeping him a virgin. He had a video on his facebook declaring allegiance to the "Incel Rebellion", a collection of like-minded individuals who despise women for not sleeping with them.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/25/us/in...rnd/index.html
                  does that make you happy?

Comment

• Thought it might have been you.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Federal Court orders Marion County Indiana) to set up at least 2 early voting locations for the 2018 election. After Obama won the state in 2008, Marion County decided having multiple early voting locations was "unacceptable" and trimmed it down to only the county board of elections.

So before this court order, Marion County, with almost a million people and the most urban place in the state, had just one location to vote early. Boone County, far more rural and with barely 50,000 people, had 9.

A federal judge Wednesday ordered Marion County to establish at least two early satellite voting precincts in time for the November general election, though the court refrained from requiring them in time for the May 8 primary election.

Comment

• There is a bar in La Paz with rough hewn tables called Bocaisapo. You order a whisky and you are given a bowl of coca leaves to chew while you enjoy your drink (which is common - many locals go around with cheek full of the leaves, like a redneck with his chewing tobacco). Great music, great women, and I want to be there right now. Who wants to go to Bolivia with me?
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                          There is a bar in La Paz with rough hewn tables called Bocaisapo. You order a whisky and you are given a bowl of coca leaves to chew while you enjoy your drink (which is common - many locals go around with cheek full of the leaves, like a redneck with his chewing tobacco). Great music, great women, and I want to be there right now. Who wants to go to Bolivia with me?
                          Who will play the Sundance Kid to AA's Butch?

Comment

• That's a job for you, DSL.

BTW, you would love Bolivia.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Not Bolivia AA...but how about Arkansas?
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Trump simultaneously says that the Comey memos are totally fake but also highly classified and therefore he broke the law in leaking them.

Judge Napolitano was on right before Trump and said in his opinion Comey broke no laws

Comment

Working...
                                X