Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
    it's amazing how little you miss when absent for a few days from this thread...
    Gee...thank you Captain Obvious...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• At least ten dead in Houston High School shooting.

Comment

• Thoughts and prayers should fix that.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
          Thoughts and prayers should fix that.
          not as effectively as blaming the NRA and all gun owners in general.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
            not as effectively as blaming the NRA and all gun owners in general.
            Yep. You can just bet liberals will use this latest episode of children being victims of gun violence as an excuse to talk about how we can stop children from being victims of gun violence to further their subversive leftist agenda of children not being murdered.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I thought we had laws against murdering children?
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                I thought we had laws against murdering children?

The kid who apparently did the shooting was too young to buy a gun in Texas. We need a law that makes it illegal to not follow the law.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It is a gun and a gun culture problem.

Carry on.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    It is a gun and a gun culture problem.

Carry on.
                    I disagree. I think it's a mental health issue.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• yeah I mean lets take England for example

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                        Yep. You can just bet liberals will use this latest episode of children being victims of gun violence as an excuse to talk about how we can stop children from being victims of gun violence to further their subversive leftist agenda of children not being murdered.
                        naw, you are all control freaks, you want to control everything. take away the choice of education from parents, the choice of health care, the choice of what news people see on their feeds, the choice of movies and shows that people are allowed to watch, the choice of words people are allowed to use. and of course guns. it's the same from a to z, gun control is not about guns, it's all about control

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                          I disagree. I think it's a mental health issue.
                          And therein lies the rub.

Comment

• I am as 'gun culturey' as you can get. So are many of my friends. I have never shot anyone, let alone kids in a school.

I think this (and other shootings) are as much of a gun culture problem as all of the recent events of idiots driving cars, vans, and trucks into crowds is an automobile culture problem.

This discussion will bear no fruit, however. Minds won't be changed and one side will be thinking, "That idiot doesn't care about dead children!" And the other side will be thinking, "That idiot is tapdancing on the graves of children to blame responsible gun owners for those deaths!"

Meh.

How bout dem Braves!
                            Last edited by AlabamAlum; May 18, 2018, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• If only we could get Krapture out of his mothers basement to protect us!

Comment

• Are those toy guitars?

Comment

Working...
                                X