Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Yawn
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Tired?
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Low T
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• SAD!

Comment

• It appears that N Korean leader is worried about a coup while he is at the peace summit

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• So Imma mark down AA, Talent, and Oracle as too busy trying to reset their VCR clocks and renewing their AARP memberships to check out Hello Fresh or Blue Apron.
                  It's going to pain me to say this because it's in direct accordance with "The" Oracle, but, yeah, I fucking cook. After a long day of placeputting you fucks, I'm home by 430p and dinner is on me.

My recommendation is to buy Symon's 5 in 5 (or something like that) and master the pasta section. Then, with a semblance of independent thought you can improvise some really yummy tasting pasta dishes that include a protein and seasonable vegetables, and it'll take 20 minutes to make. And buy good parmesan. For fucks sake. Pay the $20/lb for righteous stuff. Don't go Kraft, as tempting as that may be. You may have to shop outside of Reynoldsburg to do that.

But, basically, nut the fuck up, Count Chocula.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Talent fancies himself as Bobby Flay...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm not sure who that is. Can you post a ginormous JPEG to help me out?

Comment

• QUOTE=Dr. Strangelove;1179953]Crash, what's the latest on the Secret Society scandal? Seth Rich's murder? Pizzagate? The millions and millions of illegal aliens that voted? Clinton cash?

do you need a password or a secret handshake to get in?
                        he's still dead and no body's been arrested
                        is that next to pizza hut?
                        and Hillary still lost?
                        ask the Australian diplomat who facilitated 25 million to the foundation. You know the same dude that got the greek to speak and get this counterintelligence investigation rolling

Comment

• I'll bet Talent makes a mean Kraft Mac & Cheese...and a side dish of canned Del Monte green beans...shoestring...mmmmmm
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Maybe he's more a Libby's and Velveeta man...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• My son likes Kraft. I mean, really, who doesn't. But I like making my own. I use a standard Bechamel approach with cheddar and reggiano as my cheese. I like making it on my own because you can get those awesome crunchy bread chunks on top that are great foil to the cheesy texture.

Prep time -- 20 minutes. Bake time -- 30 minutes. Super easy. Makes plenty for leftovers. Costs about $15 (depending on how much you pay for the reggiano).

Comment

• Trump! Winning!

1. All team and league personnel on the field shall stand and show respect for the flag and the Anthem.

2.The Game Operations Manual will be revised to remove the requirement that all players be on the field for the Anthem.

3. Personnel who choose not to stand for the Anthem may stay in the locker room or in a similar location off the field until after the Anthem has been performed.

4. A club will be fined by the League if its personnel are on the field and do not stand and show respect for the flag and the Anthem.

5. Each club may develop its own work rules, consistent with the above principles, regarding its personnel who do not stand and show respect for the flag and the Anthem.

6. The Commissioner will impose appropriate discipline on league personnel who do not stand and show respect for the flag and the Anthem.

Comment

Working...
                                X