Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    If you were interview by Mueller, you would treat it like a deposition, IMO, and answer only that which you remember. I don't think there's any other approach, especially with the preposterous "gotcha" game they're playing.

DSL:

No doubt, PDJT has a lengthy journal. He's also an idiot. So, it's perfectly acceptable for him to say he doesn't remember saying "X on this DATE." Then Mueller can put something in front of him, asks if this refreshes his recollection, and then PDJT can either say yes or no and proceed from there. Pretty standard. In a civil case of significance lawyers pour over thousands upon thousands of emails and then depose various witnesses using them (and other documents). No one remembers the email of May 17, 2016, but they may remember it if you put the document in front of them. And they may or may not remember what they were thinking when they wrote it (I've spent 30 minutes asking about a two paragraph email). Good times.
    Thing is I don't trust PDJT to shut his flapper about what he's not certain. I feel better about a sit down if he got the same deal Hillary received when being interviewed by the FBI, off the record, not under oath, and flanked by lawyers. doubt that will happen.

Comment

• PDJT is a nightmare witness precisely because he can?t confine himself to his personal knowledge. He?ll say anything without a shred of thought.

It would take us 16 hours of prep to get a CEO to at least think about the question and consider if he actually knows the answer (so arrogant). PDJT strikes me as exponentially more difficult to prepare.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• the whole thing that stinks is you have carter page baited to go to Russia give a speech- courtesy of halper. halper befriends page and gets access to clovis who directs him to George poppadouchalous.

poppadouchallous was the key to the EC which was initiated by strozak to start the counterintelligence probe

what I would like to know is how much did they uses those fisa warrants to listen to whom from trump campaign team. and what did strozak mean in his august 7 tweet to his GF that the white house was running things. halper engineered this whole thing along with that Australian ambassador. GP denies he knew about dirt on Hillary until briefed by Halper. wtf would an unpaid trump advisor have access to dirt on Hillary

"How was Papadopoulos the source of the Russian collusion narrative when the FBI was spying on Carter Page BEFORE Downer even talked with the FBI about what GP had said? That doesn't square with the facts, but nothing he says does."

GP was the source of the counterintellignece probe but not the fisa warrants
        GP was a false crumb in a paper trail for an investigation that had already started with brennan likely in march of 2016
        Last edited by crashcourse; June 1, 2018, 12:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
          the whole thing that stinks is you have carter page baited to go to Russia give a speech- courtesy of halper. halper befriends page and gets access to clovis who directs him to George poppadouchalous.

poppadouchallous was the key to the EC which was initiated by strozak to start the counterintelligence probe

what I would like to know is how much did they uses those fisa warrants to listen to whom from trump campaign team. and what did strozak mean in his august 7 tweet to his GF that the white house was running things. halper engineered this whole thing along with that Australian ambassador. GP denies he knew about dirt on Hillary until briefed by Halper. wtf would an unpaid trump advisor have access to dirt on Hillary

"How was Papadopoulos the source of the Russian collusion narrative when the FBI was spying on Carter Page BEFORE Downer even talked with the FBI about what GP had said? That doesn't square with the facts, but nothing he says does."

GP was a false crumb in a paper trail for an investigation that had already started with brennan likely in march of 2016
          You get that from the same website you got all your Seth Rich garbage?

Comment

• Go to top

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
              the whole thing that stinks is you have carter page baited to go to Russia give a speech- courtesy of halper. halper befriends page and gets access to clovis who directs him to George poppadouchalous.

What is known about March 2016? I heard something about Flynn around that timeline, but haven't done any digging yet

Comment

• nvm, found it

interesting part, and this is why i suspected Page of being an undercover FBI employee, where he 'cooperated' with the FBI

Most importantly, we know that Page was one of several American businessmen whom Russian intelligence operatives attempted to recruit in 2013. Yet, the main reason we know that is that Page cooperated with the FBI and the Justice Department in the prosecution of the Russian operatives. See Sealed Complaint, United States v. Evgeny Buryakov, pp. 12-13 (Page is identified as ?Male-1? ? whom one of the Russian spies refers to as ?an idiot?).
                The Trump-Russia investigation did not originate with Carter Page or George Papadopoulos. It originated with the Obama administration.

Comment

• As previously noted, Trump has ordered Rick Perry to do whatever it takes to keep failing, unneeded coal and nuclear plants open citing "national emergency" measures. The Oil industry is bashing the move.

Comment

• It's not the biggest thing in the world but Melania has not been seen in public for over 3 weeks now. Trump's going to Camp David this weekend; she's not going.

The procedure she ostensibly went to the hospital for has a normal recovery time of 3-4 days.

Just saying, private person or not...this is peculiar. The sole tweet she's issued since Monday was clearly written or dictated by Trump, not her.

Comment

• here comes the body double conspiracies lol

Comment

• Singapore Summit with Kim back on

C7u1R5tVQAAfQpn.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                          here comes the body double conspiracies lol
                          Nope. It's just weird. I suspect we didn't get the full story on why she went to the hospital.

Comment

• There's a poll out in Ohio that shows Sherrod Brown (D) ahead of Jim Renacci by 14 points. That seems extreme to me but Ohio is noticeably not on Trump's current schedule of close Senate seats that he plans to campaign for. Brown is a longtime tariff/protectionist guy, which will help him in Ohio.

Comment

• Brown has been careful about going after PDJT, has some populist positions and is generally liked. Renacci is a tool.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                              X