No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The second in command is scrambling to cut an immunity deal and all you want to talk about is the President's Eagles Day

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
      The second in command is scrambling to cut an immunity deal and all you want to talk about is the President's Eagles Day
      Deep State is in deep trouble. Lulz lulz lulz

We'll see what he has to say. Or maybe not? Who knows?

Comment

• Whats funny is all the time spent trying to get Trump, the democrats ha e come up with nothing but their own crimes. SAD!

Comment

Is Hillary Clinton president of fantasy land?
          Don't care about your Clinton fantasies. Honestly.

Speculate on a ticket (for both sides) in which the election would be a dead heat, settled by only one or two electoral college votes. (In this scenario, we've flushed the toilet and Trump is not a factor.) Interested in who people consider viable candidates without delving into the froth mouthed fringes.
          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post

Don't care about your Clinton fantasies. Honestly.

Speculate on a ticket (for both sides) in which the election would be a dead heat, settled by only one or two electoral college votes. (In this scenario, we've flushed the toilet and Trump is not a factor.) Interested in who people consider viable candidates without delving into the froth mouthed fringes.
            In that case, enjoy the next 6 and a half years lol

Comment

• today were suspiciously well-dressed and of an intern-seeming age.
              Trump should have paid some black people to be part of this celebration

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post

Diamond and Silk couldn't make it.

Comment

• Democrats flip a suburban Kansas City state senate district...Trump won it by 5 points. The Dem is winning by 20 points tonight.The district contains much of suburban Clay County which is considered a swing county in Missouri.

Again, are there tons of R's not bothering to vote in primaries and special elections that will turn out in November? Or do they have an enthusiasm problem?

De7edYdWkAAZvJr.png

Comment

• Diamond and Silk couldn't make it.
                    LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post

soy was well represented

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesist

COpVGOSbw-3XWhNZAyCurJsJBP933hE2US0u8yjj-C8.jpg?w=432&s=08ff27b510a0499d3af74b918ae3029b.jpg

Comment

soy was well represented

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesist

COpVGOSbw-3XWhNZAyCurJsJBP933hE2US0u8yjj-C8.jpg?w=432&s=08ff27b510a0499d3af74b918ae3029b.jpg
                        That's 100% a picture of you.

Paid, Krap????

Comment

• I don't kneel like a bitch

Comment

• Heh.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I can't believe I haven't read this article by Anthony Downs yet -- https://www.unc.edu/~fbaum/teaching/...article_inline

It's from 1972 and describes the cycle of a public interest issue. It specifically looks at environmental issues, but is applicable across the board. I've argued most of what's in the article, but with my trademark incoherency and borderline grasp of the English language. I very much like the author's coherent, linear framework. I should also note, there's lots of to grab on to in the article for those who advocate against the white patriarchy. In any event, it's not particularly earth-shattering, but I found it interesting and I especially found it interesting to view issues that were non-existent in 1972 through his 1972 framework.

I came across it reading a WJ OpEd on Climate Change (https://www.wsj.com/articles/climate...le_email_share) that very briefly and superficially argues that climate change is following the trajectory set forth by Downs and points to the fact that it is drifting into social justice issues as at least a sign that steam is lost. The OpEd itself is flimsy, as most are, but the I really enjoyed the Downs article.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• got a feeling nfl is just losing more fans with this

you wanna not lose more fans you sure as shit don't send 10-15 of your players while the remaining 30-40 including the owner say stfu

need to choose another way of protest then sitting and kneeling for the flag.

this date 74 years ago hundreds of americans were dying for that flag

they need to find another way

and those who's paychecks depend on guys like me to watch them -- damn well better find another way
                                Last edited by crashcourse; June 6, 2018, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X