No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The news networks seem positively depressed that there's no rioting in DC between the BLM and the Trumpsters. Spent all that money getting cameras and reporters staged and nothing happens. Wahhhh.
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• 64 in final round, odd seeing Tiger end with a fist pump wearing Red and not the winner. Koepka has 4 PGA tour wins. 3 of them are majors. Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
        Another after the Pulse nightclub shooting. Here he is spouting the leftwing talking point, bad mouthing guns, Candidate Trump and Trump voters, and America as a country. Typical leftist
        It's obvious cnn got duped here. But it's so minuscule, one person in a segment they have every 6 months. I hadn't heard a thing about it until your obsessed ass posted it. Bad look....

Meanwhile, Fox is running full segments on whether Mueller or Fucking Vladimir Putin is a bigger threat to the country, you fucking mongoloid.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
          64 in final round, odd seeing Tiger end with a fist pump wearing Red and not the winner. Koepka has 4 PGA tour wins. 3 of them are majors. Wow.
          I haven't had that much fun watching the final round of a major in a long time. Too bad tiger couldn't pull it off, but koepka is a fucking machine. Made me pour a double prior to noon for the first time since last Sunday. I'll bet he wins a couple times next year, hopefully a major. At least he's solidly on the Ryder cup now.

Comment

• Made me pour a double prior to noon for the first time since last Sunday.
            Fucking The Oracle
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• When Tiger is in contention it is must-see TV

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post

It's obvious cnn got duped here. But it's so minuscule, one person in a segment they have every 6 months. I hadn't heard a thing about it until your obsessed ass posted it. Bad look....

Meanwhile, Fox is running full segments on whether Mueller or Fucking Vladimir Putin is a bigger threat to the country, you fucking mongoloid.
                Are you sure? I mean since it hasn't been reported by any mainstream sites yet. No NYTimes. No Politico. No WAPO. Nothing on ABC or NBC. Lord knows CNN hasn't admitted to it.

because newsbusters and infowars, and tigerdroppings.com reported it. I mean are you sure it's obvious? last post you were so sure I was wrong.

CNN is fake news, and you are a fucking retard for believing them.

do your own research.

Comment

• LJGON4u3AV6Mtgt5L9t6ZLh0A8pndOFo5IDyF2mb8jg.jpg?w=734&s=c971cdf52426f9430aa690bd72e26c68.jpg

Comment

• Comment

• A lot of people don't realize, she worked in the White House under Clinton/Gore.

Comment

• Keith Ellison a woman beater?

Comment

• Trump says yeah, Omarosa was nasty, vicious, impossible to work with, not smart, skipped work, a loser, and nothing but trouble

...but on the other hand, she said flattering things about him. So he told Kelly to find a way to make it work. Trump's admitting this and thinks it makes him look good??

She had the maximum salary allowed by law as well.

Comment

• Comment

• jGWqonz4l94nl4MCb5BvBLlZFVBeGnTHfRNBsL8gXz8.jpg?w=327&s=17965f57950b0a20a1165a82eee1780d.jpg

Comment

• Screenshot 2018-08-13 at 10.10.23 AM.png
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X