Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is how to tackel downhill and exactly why

Comment

• We were taught heads ups on tackle. But I have to say football coaches are really don't spend too much time on technique and they aren't really consistent. They want you to properly form tackle but they also want the big hit. You can get a much bigger hit when abandoning all form to become a projectile.

There was a time when tackling with your helmet to dislodge the ball was taught.

Comment

• Yeah, there were at least 2 or 3 Butkus tackles where he led with his head. Whatever. At least the 20 new posts on this thread weren't about some PDJT tweet.

There's really no denying that the NFL radically altered what is or isn't a penalty. There's also no real point in complaining -- they ain't walking any of it back.

We were taught see the numbers, but you're still leading with your head on a lot of occasions. Especially on a lateral play where you know you're going to hit them with your shoulder pads -- your head ducked a lot. That means you're a slight dip away from trouble. I think there will be a gradual shift to more "rugby style" tackling. It looks like terrible form to me because you're not wrapping up, but given how "leading with your head" is going to be called, it may be the most practical alternative.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Football is unlike almost any sport where knocking out an opponent is celebrated in your locker room. It is encouraged by the coach in the majority of lockerrooms. So the NFL and football in general are putting in a lot of rules about how you tackle but in my opinion it is kind of like treating the symptom.

I think most of us grew up on the NFL in the 80s and 90s and that was kind of the Wild West for tackling. Some coaches taught the players to use their helmet as a weapon. I think Glanville was one of those guys.

Comment

• Why does Froot hate Ronnie Lott? Shameful.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

They are never able to provide a logical answer to that question.

Tons of negative info about Hillary leaked out of the FBI. NOTHING about Trump.Crash will tell you that's just more evidence that the FBI was totally trying to make him lose!!!
              A/ because nobody thought trump had a chance in hell of winning all the way up to election night

B/ explain to me how carter page and georgie P are two reliable sources that can instigate to the degree and scope this investigation into trump. both are pawns and dupes

C/ explain why comey/McCabe and strozak 3 of the highest ranking individual in the fbi and in hillarys email probe and the russain probe were all fired

d/ explain to me why burce ohr is having to go to congress and testify about his role in all this

f/ why was ron simpson and ron dellums on Veselnitskaya payroll btw. same chick who met with trumps kid has multiple meetings with just happens to have multiple ex congressman on her payroll

g/explain why georgie P the instigator of the Russian probe has been released for sentencing by Mueller with no plans to continue using him even though supposedly he was the originator of this entire probe

I'm sure ohr will be able to shed some light on who was pulling his strings

Comment

Six former heads of the CIA and five former Deputy CIA officers sign on to a statement criticizing Trump for stripping Brenna's clearance out of political spite.

Kapture and Crash will call them all traitors.

William Webster (1987-1991)
                George Tenet (1997-2004)
                Porter Goss (2005-2006)
                Michael Hayden (2006-2009)
                Leon Panetta (2009-2011)
                David Petraeus (2011-2012)

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1030279801175764994

seriously you get called a traitor by the former head of the CIA on multiple networks and you as the commander in chief are expected to continue to allow thois man access to confidential information and act like he is not hurting your presidency

seriously DSL can you seriously say you as head of a corporation would allow access to an ex employee to the workings of your company and allow him to spout off to other companies of how terrible you are

whatever

Comment

• Government and Corporations are two very different things.
                  2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• yeah I work for the government

employees who call the boss a traitor don't last very long

part of your job working FOR the government is you keep your political affilliations out of your job

you don't mouth off about your affiliations and expect to keep your clearance

Comment

• This is besides the point, but not one of those people works for Trump. General Mattis also doesn't work for Trump. Mike Pompeo doesn't work for Trump. They are not his employees. Former heads of the CIA are not ex-Trump employees either.

Does crash seriously think that if Brennan had gone the other direction, been heavily pro-Trump and gone on Fox every night to tell America that Trump was the greatest President ever, that he would have had his clearance stripped because he was being 'too political'? Until any pro-Trump guys that go on Fox nightly to give Trump virtual blowjobs also have their clearances stripped, spare me the BS about how this is being done just to keep folks apolitical.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post

A/ because nobody thought trump had a chance in hell of winning all the way up to election night

B/ explain to me how carter page and georgie P are two reliable sources that can instigate to the degree and scope this investigation into trump. both are pawns and dupes

C/ explain why comey/McCabe and strozak 3 of the highest ranking individual in the fbi and in hillarys email probe and the russain probe were all fired

d/ explain to me why burce ohr is having to go to congress and testify about his role in all this

f/ why was ron simpson and ron dellums on Veselnitskaya payroll btw. same chick who met with trumps kid has multiple meetings with just happens to have multiple ex congressman on her payroll

g/explain why georgie P the instigator of the Russian probe has been released for sentencing by Mueller with no plans to continue using him even though supposedly he was the originator of this entire probe

I'm sure ohr will be able to shed some light on who was pulling his strings
                        As much as Trump was claiming the elections were rigged, they KNEW that if they sat on that information and Hillary wins like they assumed she would, that would have played into Trump's hands that yes, indeed, the election was rigged. Hell, if you want to boil it right down, Hillary has more of a reason to blame Strzok more than anyone for the Oct surprise (besides herself and Huma) because he was alerted months prior that there were thousands of emails on Weiner's laptop, and sat on that information because he didn't want to get Hillary, instead he wanted to get Trump. This basically forced Comey's hand. He had Trump talking to his supporters every day telling them they are rigging this election against me. If it turned out to be the case, 50 million people would burnt the motherfucker to the ground.

This is exactly why he called out the potential bias with the Mexican Judge, and this is exactly why he is calling out the potential bias within the Mueller investigation.

Comment

This is besides the point, but not one of those people works for Trump. General Mattis also doesn't work for Trump. Mike Pompeo doesn't work for Trump. They are not his employees. Former heads of the CIA are not ex-Trump employees either.

Does crash seriously think that if Brennan had gone the other direction, been heavily pro-Trump and gone on Fox every night to tell America that Trump was the greatest President ever, that he would have had his clearance stripped because he was being 'too political'? Until any pro-Trump guys that go on Fox nightly to give Trump virtual blowjobs also have their clearances stripped, spare me the BS about how this is being done just to keep folks apolitical.
                          they serve, at the pleasure of the President.

Someone with top secret security clearance, we tend to assign more credibility to. If someone worked in government, then after uses that title of having security clearance to land a job of GIVING HIS OPINION, which is really no more valid or accurate than your or my opinion. Except he has a higher level of credibility for no earned reason. he is giving his option, and it is his opinion, with no evidence, that the President of the United States is guilty of crimes that are punishable by death, yeah, there is a problem there.
                          Last edited by Kapture1; August 17, 2018, 09:40 AM.

Comment

• Conspiratorial trash, taken from the same websites that say the Sandy Hook parents are all lying crisis actors and Seth Rich's parents are helping Hillary get away with murdering their son. I'm surprised you knuckleheads haven't cited the QAnon nonsense yet.

"Potential bias with the Mexican judge"

The "Mexican judge" that was born in Indiana?

Crash and Kapture believe the only people capable of judging Trump fairly must meet the following conditions:

1) Must be male
                            2) Must be white
                            3) Must not be from a major city
                            4) Must not have graduated college
                            5) Must have voted for Trump

Comment

Conspiratorial trash, taken from the same websites that say the Sandy Hook parents are all lying crisis actors and Seth Rich's parents are helping Hillary get away with murdering their son. I'm surprised you knuckleheads haven't cited the QAnon nonsense yet.

"Potential bias with the Mexican judge"

The "Mexican judge" that was born in Indiana?

Crash and Kapture believe the only people capable of judging Trump fairly must meet the following conditions:

1) Must be male
                              2) Must be white
                              3) Must not be from a major city
                              4) Must not have graduated college
                              5) Must have voted for Trump
                              Yes, potential bias.

potential as in there is a possibility for bias. Not he was calling out his bias, POTENTIAL bias.

it's good persuasion. it keeps people honest. gives you an out if you lose. it's a win win, and you leftists don't know how to win, I get that the strategy to win appears unfamiliar.

Comment

• why the fuck was Bruce Ohr so worried about Comey's testimony and about Comey getting fired?

Comment

Working...
                                X