No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agree.. how else would sleeping with HS boys become acceptable..
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Rand Paul has been called up from AAA to fill the extra podium left by Trump's absence in tonight's debate. Will he stick with the big club for a while or be sent packing once Trump is activated from IR?? Find out tonight at 7:00!!

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
        agree.. how else would sleeping with HS boys become acceptable..
        You do know that Harbaugh has been a family friend for years, and he and his first wife used to babysit him and his brother when they were infants, yes?

If you prefer the other view it's okay, but the truth is out there for those who want to know.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
          You do know that Harbaugh has been a family friend for years, and he and his first wife used to babysit him and his brother when they were infants, yes?

If you prefer the other view it's okay, but the truth is out there for those who want to know.

liney... I know. But that's not as fun... and now Hack's response won't be as entertaining..

Comment

• Insulting immigrants isn't socially liberal tho. IMO it's not about the issues.

Comment

• Trump has sewn up the Anonymous Internet Comment Section vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                Rand Paul has been called up from AAA to fill the extra podium left by Trump's absence in tonight's debate.
                I think we should count the number of shots Trump takes tonight. Even without the Lead Buffoon present, I doubt we'll hear any policy specifics. I want to see moderators that won't tolerate bs, not this softball shit we've become accustomed to.

"Sen/Rep/Gov X: What would you SPECIFICALLY do to roll back ISIS gains?"

"Obama is bad. Its all Obama's fault. God is on my side. Obama is bad."

"Look dumb ass, I asked you for specific policy actions you would take against ISIS. You have a problem with comprehension or are you completely unprepared to offer the American people any kind of leadership?"

"Okay, Sen/Rep/Gov X, you are clearly too incompetent for the job and should drop out immediately. Same question to the next candidate."
                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                  liney... I know. But that's not as fun... and now Hack's response won't be as entertaining..
                  Sorry Ent. ..my gullibility got away from me again. ...
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                    I think we should count the number of shots Trump takes tonight. Even without the Lead Buffoon present, I doubt we'll hear any policy specifics. I want to see moderators that won't tolerate bs, not this softball shit we've become accustomed to.

"Sen/Rep/Gov X: What would you SPECIFICALLY do to roll back ISIS gains?"

"Look dumb ass, I asked you for specific policy actions you would take against ISIS. You have a problem with comprehension or are you completely unprepared to offer the American people any kind of leadership?"

"Okay, Sen/Rep/Gov X, you are clearly too incompetent for the job and should drop out immediately. Same question to the next candidate."

politicians don't get elected by answering questions.. they get elected by convincing the masses that either putting their opponent in a box or convincing people they are something different than past would suggest

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      Yeah, but did they have cable?
                      They had popcorn!
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Trump may just be shrewd. He has a lot to loose at a debate, which is not his forte. Jacking around with Fox may actually increase his credentials as a moderate in a general election. He cuts risk, and looks forward. Not horrible.

I wish someone would nail down if Cruz's tax on corporations is indeed a VAT tax. I also wish Kasich would ease off the great job he is doing in Ohio (and I actually believe him). But, I'd like to see him use a little humor, and see what his plans for the future are.

I also resent that Iowa has such a stranglehold on the presidential primaries. Ethanol, and ethanol interests, have too much influence on the election IMO. Ethanol is the worse kind of business subsidy in that the stuff destroys cars and has been proven to be a net energy looser.

Comment

• geezer... agree.. fighting fox will only make him more popular in the circles he would need to win elections and the pub base is saying, at least now, they want an outsider

Comment

• Remember when this guy was the great white hope for Republicans? His approval rating is far below Obama's

Comment

• [youtube]KYUCiRJF3UY[/youtube]

Comment

• If this is true, how can Snyder possibly survive this? The State was trucking in outside water to the state govt. building in Flint 10 months before ever publicly acknowledging that there was anything wrong with the water in Flint

Comment

Working...
                                X