X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a NER?
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...and did her * key get stuck while typing?
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        Isn't he gonna deny "collusion" and, in particular, the nonsense about him going to Prague, but then generally shit on PDJT?
        Anything related to 'collusion' was restricted to the closed committee hearings and not the general shit onTrump public hearing which is already a circus.

I will say that Cohen's reimbursement checks nicely demonstrate that Trump has not separated from his businesses in any meaningful way and still likely directs them from the WH, as anyone with a clue and some honesty has always suspected.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          What is a NER?
          A person from West Virginia University.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Never mind, Cummings said a bit ago that Russia is now an allowable topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

A person from West Virginia University.
              Thanks AA old buddy old pal...

xoxoxo
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Cohen testimony is hard to listen to.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• JB...you are the wind beneath my wings...

...the crop beneath my tractor...

xoxoxo
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Cohen said he was involved in several "catch and kill" scenarios for Trump (aside from the two we know of), again going back to the "crime" of campaign finance, if Trump would have made the payments irrespective to the campaign, then it's not a campaign expense and not subject to limits or reporting requirements.

And all he would need to do is show where he had paid for other NDAs throughout his life to pass the irrespective test.

I guess the dems are going to chose to not believe him on that one.
                    Last edited by Kapture1; February 27, 2019, 11:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                      The Cohen testimony is hard to listen to.

Ah, its just entertainment. Unless it's sworn testimony at a grand jury or at trial, its fluff. I won't listen, I'll read the summary at the BBC.

What will be funny will be listening to the Trumpian ass-lickers attack Cohen's credibility. Can't decide whether its hypocrisy or irony that Cohen's critics all support an uncontrolled pathological liar that infects the Oval Office.
                      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Kudos to Michael Cohen for going through with this even after the intimidation efforts by Matt Gaetz and the harsh questioning by Gym Jordan.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          Kudos to Michael Cohen for going through with this even after the intimidation efforts by Matt Gaetz and the harsh questioning by Gym Jordan.
                          I'm sure he can get conjugal visits if you wanna finish this Cohen jackoff session in person

Comment

• Chris Christie says the WH should be somewhat concerned that not one Republican has defended Trump on the substance of the charges raised; everything has been to attack Cohen's credibility (which is already shot)

Comment

• The GOP operative who allegedly committed election fraud in North Carolina was indicted today on a bunch of obstruction charges

Leslie McCrae Dowless, who worked for GOP nominee Mark Harris, was charged in connection with ballot irregularities in North Carolina’s 9th District. The prosecutor will also examine who knew of and helped fund Dowless’s operation — a sign of potential peril for Harris.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X