Clear All

• STFU
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      STFU
      GFY

Comment

• Gorsuch sides with fully compensating an injured employee, as does Thomas. Ginsburg and 6 others side with Big Business and the IRS.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

GFY
          You didn't say the magic word.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• GFYP

Comment

• Seconded.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• at first I thought it was a joke but check out the best seller list

Comment

• Well, I mean, I'm a bit skeptical that Mueller would ask Dershowitz to write the introduction. Mueller is a Republican; Dershowitz is a Democrat.

Comment

• It's Dersh cashing in. How would anyone know the exact page length (960 pages) let alone release date? We still don't know what, if anything, will be made public. The Washington Post is also selling a version that runs just 720 pages.

Comment

• if Mueller leaks this to Bezos and company how can you not say he didnt leak stones arrest to CNN

better question is this legal--has the AG ok'd this

Comment

• Hey crash, did you notice that your boy, Jerome Corsi, and pill-selling website InfoWars have finally renounced the Seth Rich conspiracy theory? His bullshit was based on some Washington Times bullshit which was also retracted. And Fox News retracted the bullshit they spread as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                          if Mueller leaks this to Bezos and company how can you not say he didnt leak stones arrest to CNN

better question is this legal--has the AG ok'd this
                          LOL...yeah Mueller leaked the report to Amazon. This proves it.

And because both he and Bezos are total morons, they put it up for pre-orders well in advance so that clever, clever men like crash could easily catch them in their perfidy.

Comment

• I should be more open-minded. Perhaps Mueller just recognizes that Dershowitz is a highly recognized and applauded legal scholar with decades of experience. Or he could just have been drafted as the token Jew, to up the intersectionality quotient of the Mueller report. I think it's unfortunate though, in terms of the report's legitimacy. Persons of color as well as women appear to be strongly underrepresented on the cover of the report.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                              Well, I mean, I'm a bit skeptical that Mueller would ask Dershowitz to write the introduction. Mueller is a Republican; Dershowitz is a Democrat.
                              Mueller is not a Republican. He hired the 13 angry Democrats and put Weissman in charge.

Dershowitz recently wrote a book, The Case Against the Democrat House Impeaching Trump in which he makes the case that the witch hunt is harmful to the nation. He is on FOX every day. I doubt if it would ever happen, but Dershowitz is as close to a neutral party as you are going to find. He summers on Martha's Vinyard and complains that he is no longer invited to cocktail parties.

Comment

Working...
                              X