• Show
Clear All

• Shutsky.

Comment

• No.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Please?
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
          Please die?
          FIFY

Comment

• Hurtful, but effective.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• liney:

hi
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Trump and his campaign just a bunch of classy folks

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  Trump and his campaign just a bunch of classy folks
                  It's like an episode of Twilight Zone.
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Classy politicians never win...just sayin'...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      Classy politicians never win...just sayin'...
                      Very true. Tom Osborne was elected to congress.

Comment

• Well played.

fucker

Comment

• Already said once before here but maybe worth emphasizing again.

This is the most embarrassing and disgusting Presidential Election Campaign that I've witnessed. Lead headlines about the candidates wives' whoring around, battery charges being taken out against Trump's Campaign Manager, etc. are so far off the target of important Presidential election issues that it just blows my mind. Frustrating is more like it. I find myself walking away from anything being presented on TV about this election.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• In the words of Bobby Bowden...politicians will be politicians...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                              Already said once before here but maybe worth emphasizing again.

This is the most embarrassing and disgusting Presidential Election Campaign that I've witnessed. Lead headlines about the candidates wives' whoring around, battery charges being taken out against Trump's Campaign Manager, etc. are so far off the target of important Presidential election issues that it just blows my mind. Frustrating is more like it. I find myself walking away from anything being presented on TV about this election.
                              Maybe we needed this to bring some problems to the forefront and establish some clarity. The losers who run the Republican Party are being exposed as losers.

I guess I kinda view the Republican nomination process now like a great big ugly but necessary marriage counseling session.
                              Last edited by Hannibal; March 30, 2016, 11:04 AM.

Comment

• One thing these headlines do is distract from the truly uninformed foreign policy ideas of Trump. If you read those two interviews with the Post and the Times it appears that he has never wanted to be President. Anyone who does should read up on some foreign policy issues.

Kasich and Cruz are merely crazy on their foreign policy. Sanders is disinterested and Clinton is always trying to prove her hawkishness. Trump has no coherence whatsoever and lite interest in basic facts.

Comment

Working...
                                X