No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get NCAA College Football news, scores, stats, poll rankings & more for your favorite college teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.

Miss St's actions don't match words
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• appears Baylor is not letting kids out of the LOI
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Can the NCAA step in to allow them out?

Comment

• Penn State would tell you that the NCAA has a vast array of unbeknownst powers.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
            Can the NCAA step in to allow them out?
            I think the only way the NCAA can affect the LOI is to put them on probation. I believe if they do that, all players can transfer freely.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Trump says the judge overseeing the lawsuit against Trump University can't be fair to him because hes a Mexican. Even though the guy was born and raised in Indiana, but is of Mexican heritage.

Donald Trump on Friday vociferously – and repeatedly – defended his claims that a judge overseeing a lawsuit against Trump University is biased because of his Mexican heritage, pushing back against criticism that his objections are racist.

Comment

• These are the worst two candidates of all-time. God almighty. A reactionary, loudmouth, ignorant, racist vs. a corrupt, crooked, money-hungry, carpetbagger.

Comment

• Muhammad Ali has died at age 74. The greatest of all time.

Comment

• Ali vs Tyson, both in their prime, would have been a great fight.

DSL:

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      These are the worst two candidates of all-time. God almighty. A reactionary, loudmouth, ignorant, racist vs. a corrupt, crooked, money-hungry, carpetbagger.
                      A yep.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I'd like to see Johnson poll over 15% so he can participate in the debates.

Comment

• At least wait until you get a "Trump Country Club" in every living room, a Cadillac in every garage and documented Mexican mowing every lawn in America.

"Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• The South Park episode "Douche and Turd" relates well to the 2016 election.

We get to pick a giant douche or a turd sandwich. OR not vote at all, my choice.

EDIT: actually I might vote Trump because that would be more entertaining to me.
                            Last edited by Cody_Russell; June 4, 2016, 10:10 AM.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Muhammad Ali has died at age 74. The greatest of all time.
                              I actually fought Muhammad Ali in the Thrilla in Manila Miami Beach , Ocean Drive circa 2001.

He jumped out of a limo, attacked my little brother after I snapped the pic, I punched him out, uneasy draw, I say.

"Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X