X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heh
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No discussion about flopping is complete without including Labron James.

Comment

• Or soccer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Or Dolly Parton.

Comment

• Brexit winning by about 500,000 votes as of about 11 PM EST. Number of people have said Cameron could be forced to resign within days if they vote to leave EU. Wow.

Scotland, London, and N Ireland overwhelming in favor of staying but England + Wales overwhelming in favor of leaving.

Comment

• I wonder if Scotland leaves the Commonwealth for the EU? That speculation is out there already. Craziness.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/JoshuaGreen/status/746173536448946176[/ame]

Comment

• Oil prices are plummeting

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/JoshuaGreen/status/746176882765406208[/ame]

Comment

• Thanks for the updates. Been checking the news but didn't see any actual numbers. I'm all in for cheaper gas, tho! My gut hopes they should stay in for stability's sake but I'm also curious to see how a departure plays out. This could be the beginning of nations drawing back from international cooperation to focus on their own affairs. Something I wish the US would do.

Comment

• Time to make some money. If you didn't bet short this week, you're going to have the opportunity to make some cash by buying tomorrow after OUR market dumps because of it's standard over reaction. Oil, banks, and maritime shipping should provide some good opportunities.

As my British born Swiss pal said this morning about the market "Bunch of wankers, the sun will still come up tomorrow. Take their quid and laugh."
                        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Leave wins. Cameron announces he's resigning by October. Scotland is already saying they want to be in the EU and another independence referendum needs to be held ASAP. Northern Ireland hints at the same. We could be witnessing the end of Great Britain.

Although also could be the unraveling of the EU as right-wing parties in other countries will now push hard for their own exits.

Putin thrilled

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/EmmaKennedy/status/746218084206141440[/ame]

Comment

• I think they'll be better off in the long-term. I tend to think the EU was a regulatory disaster. There will be some short-term pain, though.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I doubt they'll be better off if Scotland does end up leaving. Another referendum seems inevitable at this point. Opinion in Northern Ireland was also sharply divided between Unionist and Republican households (the Catholic vote heavily Remain).

British politicians now trying to delay and drag out the process. Juncker and the EU are demanding Britain leave immediately. Both sides will now fight for stability at the expense of the other. Many bridges being burned here.

Comment

Working...
                                X