• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1. Obey the law.
    2. Use common sense.

These are not difficult concepts.

Comment

• Yep.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I think that the reality of authority is much different for people of color. It is not as cut and dried as we lily white boys see.

I have no fear when being pulled over by a cop. History makes the fear in a police encounter for a black man real.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Ever been pulled over by a black cop in Flint Mich?
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
            Ever been pulled over by a black cop in Flint Mich?
            How about poorly paid and trained African US Customs Boarder Agents, tunnel or bridge?

"I gonna axe U 1 mo' time"!

The 2024 average Customs Officer salary in the US is $43,144. How much does a Customs Officer make near you? Get a free salary report today.
            Last edited by Prime2; July 14, 2016, 05:32 PM.
            "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• A gun is last resort when threatened and for defense only for civilians.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• At least 60 dead and 100 injured in Nice, France. Terrorist plowed into a crowd of people with a semi truck then opened fire.

Comment

• And somewhere in the Islamic world tonight .. people are celebrating.

Comment

• You mean Dearborn?
                    "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Probably not overtly, but indoors maybe.

Comment

• Horrible events in France. Thoughts and prayers with them. The dead are so much more visible than the Paris attacks last November and that's possibly affecting me more. Just horrifying.The truck involved was apparently also loaded with grenades and firearms.

Comment

• And around the world, governments will condemn Israel for their "atrocities" against the 'palestinian' people ...

Comment

• They're coming so damn fast there's not enough time to remember them all. Hardly two weeks since they hit the airport in Istanbul. What cannot go on will not. I don't know what changes, but this is just nuts. It's interesting how they keep hitting France. I can understand why Turkey, but I'm not clear why they wouldn't try more UK and Spanish targets.

Comment

• Here's something pathetic. Police in France have publically requested that people refrain from posting pictures and videos on social media because they're showing a dozen lifeless bodies here, body parts there, and that sort. Watching what was being sent out on the boobtube, the santitized clips they broadcast shows tons of people wandering around not helping those that are down, but with camera phone extended. What the freak are they thinking? I can possibly save someone's life or I can try capture video that will get hits on youtube. Hmmm, which do I choose? Those people should be sterilized so they can't reproduce.
                              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Horrible. And it's becoming a real problem everywhere.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X