Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Bernie Sanders supporters plan "fart-in" at DNC convention.

The assault on the olfactory system is scheduled for the moment the presumptive Democratic presidential candidate accepts the party’s nomination.

At some point we'll deserve to be overrun by Canada and annexed.
    Don't go assuming we're actually in the market for an 11th province. You'll have to fill out the full application form like all the others.

Comment

• "At some point we'll deserve to be overrun by Canada and annexed."

Unfortunately Canada is too smart to fall for that trick.

Comment

• "Good to be King."

of what ? Some steaming pile of shit?

Comment

Well, I wish they'd get on with it already.

I'm tired of going to Port Huron and gazing across the river, only to see those rocket launchers pointed at us ...

frickin' Canadians ...
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
            Did I seriously just see OP challenge Stan to a fight...in the Hamptonsons?
            Stan wasn't likely wearing his bifocals again, which likely explains his wife.

Dueling was outlawed nearly 200 years so the best he can hope for is a sound head dunking in a bucket of gopher piss, followed by a bitchslap, then I'd buy him a beer then he can watch me drink it.
            "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• I'm interested to see how well the farting protest works.
              ... If people are satisfied of the damage they have done by farting at a convention.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Say OP are you the guy from the Freep days always challenging posters to a fight behind the Ypsi water tower?

Comment

Bernie Sanders supporters plan "fart-in" at DNC convention.

The assault on the olfactory system is scheduled for the moment the presumptive Democratic presidential candidate accepts the party’s nomination.

there isn't a better article I've seen that articulates the political discourse of today
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                    Don't go assuming we're actually in the market for an 11th province. You'll have to fill out the full application form like all the others.
                    I, for one, look forward to the rule of benevolent Canadian overlords. Eh.

Comment

• Canada. LOL.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                        Say OP are you the guy from the Freep days always challenging posters to a fight behind the Ypsi water tower?
                        That was Charles Hardway .. and he was 100% serious.

Sometimes, I miss the old Chuckster.

Sometimes.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                          I, for one, look forward to the rule of benevolent Canadian overlords. Eh.
                          Let's try a little experiment with that right now.

Mods: Surrender control of the forum to me by 5pm. Please and thanks.

Comment

• I think you have it use Eh? at the end of all sentences for we Americans to understand you. Like, Canadian parentheses....eh?

Comment

• "That was Charles Hardway .. and he was 100% serious."

Yeah I know I was just mocking Opie

Comment

• As the only Canadian by birth posting at present, that pretty much makes me your Sovereign King.

As I mentioned earlier, it's good to King. First order of business is not to repeat former mistakes.

Sleep lightly Stan.
                                "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

Working...
                                X