Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
    Agreed. And so tender, we toothless morons can enjoy it.

I noticed that it is now LGBTQ. I assume Q is for queer. Can someone tell me what is the difference between gay and queer?

Nice standing O for the founder of Paypal when he spoke before Ivanka and began "I'm Gay, a Republican, and an American." Trump is clearly moving away from the emphasis on social issues that Republicans have had for the last 30 years or so. I don't know what a similar 180 would be for the Democrats, but I'll bet they wouldn't place it on the night Hillary speaks.
    A. Bless you, Geezer. Its time us toothless morons had a eloquent representative like yourself. People are shocked when I demonstrate my steak eating abilities in spite of my dental insufficiency.

B. There is no difference, Geezer. But, don't tell them that. They needed the extra letter to make it look like they are more important than they really are.

C. Most of us evil right wingers don't have a problem with people of the "gay" persuasion. We deal with them peacefully and civilly on a daily basis. The problem comes when the discussion moves to the condition of mankind's heart. Which I will not attempt here, either.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Thiel is out? I didn't know that. He denied it for years.

I don't know the difference between G and Q. Definitions certainly evolve in that community.

C. Most of us evil right wingers don't have a problem with people of the "gay" persuasion. We deal with them peacefully and civilly on a daily basis. The problem comes when the discussion moves to the condition of mankind's heart. Which I will not attempt here, either.

Right. Things have moved from ``THEY'RE GONNA INFILTRATE OUR SCHOOLS!!!!'' to a much more reality-based approach. Many people fear things that are foreign. Maybe they should just get to know those groups a little better instead.

Comment

• Ruthless and toothless!

HUUUUYAAAACKKKKKK!!!

This NKOT flashback was brought to you by The Golden Corral

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
          A. Bless you, Geezer. Its time us toothless morons had a eloquent representative like yourself. People are shocked when I demonstrate my steak eating abilities in spite of my dental insufficiency.

B. There is no difference, Geezer. But, don't tell them that. They needed the extra letter to make it look like they are more important than they really are.

LGBTQ: "LGBTQ" is an acronym that originated in the 1990s and replaced what was formerly known as "the gay community." The acronymn was created to be more inclusive of diverse groups. LGBTQ stands for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (and/or questioning) individuals/identities.

IE, I'm LGBTQ because I question hack's side

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
            I think the only personal attack Hannibal and Oracle need to worry about would be a non-violent one from OP.
            Hack, your Internet bullying will NOT be tolerated in this forum. Besides, I thought you homosexual-types were pacifists anyways.
            "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Don't ask/don't tell.

Comment

• The temperature in Mitribah, Kuwait, surged to a blistering 129.2 degrees (54 Celsius). And on Friday in Basra, Iraq, the mercury soared to 129.0 degrees (53.9 Celsius). If confirmed, these incredible measurements would represent the two hottest temperatures ever recorded in the Eastern Hemisphere, according to Weather Underground meteorologist Jeff Masters and weather historian Christopher Burt, who broke the news.

Comment

• Lol at the Republican Party accepting the LGBTQ community. Maybe if it's platform didn't endorse conversion therapy or restricting their civil rights, then we could talk.

Also, a gold star for dealing civilly with those people on a daily basis. I'm very impressed you can deal civilly with someone with different sexual tastes than you! High five!!!

As to a similar switch of dems? I think support for civil rights is one. The democrats being the party of free trade is probably one that is much more recent.
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Also, a gold star for dealing civilly with those people on a daily basis. I'm very impressed you can deal civilly with someone with different sexual tastes than you! High five!!!
                    Hey, give me some credit, SLF. At least I don't hang them, or throw them off buildings while claiming I'm doing God's work. I had a supervisor (who in his former life was married to a woman and had 4 kids) who was gay, and he "spiritually married" one of my co-workers and made him his "wife". I had to fight the urge to throw them off the roof, .. but my civility prevailed. Thank goodness...
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Democrats going with the all white ticket.
                      So much for them being a diverse party...
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Other than having the first black president followed by the first woman president, yeah, no diversity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Other than having the first black president followed by the first woman president, yeah, no diversity.
                          Right?
                          Literally, my post is Huffingtonpost's top headline... It's so dumb.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            Volmillion. Heh. I miss many of the old guys. After PSA died, got me wondering where he, Pale, NCVol, Hacksaw, Shiny, Etc are.

Btw, do you ever talk to Wildcat?

Many of them are on scout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I can't wait for Hillary to lead the charge against corruption, privilege and big business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Isn't that what Trump is doing?
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X