Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

I haven't looked at it yet but did hear it was over 50 pages and was not a joke. Hunter's decision to walk away from the plea deal is looking like another in a long line of really good decisions he''s made with his life.
    Imagine if this were DJT Jr...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

It’s funny how much more honest Republican leaders get when they no longer have to pander to the worst elements of society. My Kevin no longer gives a fuck. Refreshing!

And this was the guy that the Rs made speaker of the House.

And that’s why the Rs are the Party of Stupid. And ahy all that they do is lose. Even when they win.

Comment

• EFZ
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

It’s funny how much more honest Republican leaders get when they no longer have to pander to the worst elements of society. My Kevin no longer gives a fuck. Refreshing!

Probably the first time this fucker has ever seen or spoken the truth
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Comment

• You both need to get a life...and a room...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• More pushback against the forces of evil.

Ross Stevens, an investment firm CEO and Penn grad, is moving to pull his $100 million dollar gift to the school in the wake of the humiliating and embarrassing testimony on Capitol Hill earlier this week from Penn president Liz Magill.

In a letter to staff, Ross Stevens detailed why he may pull a $100 million gift to Penn following its president's congressional testimony.

Over the past months, Penn President Liz Magill has enabled and encouraged antisemitism and a climate of fear and harassment at Penn. Further, at a congressional hearing earlier this week, Ms. Magill made clear her personal view that any Penn professors and students who call for genocide against Jews do not violate Penn's Code of Conduct.

I have clear grounds to rescind Penn's $100 million of Stone Ridge shares due to the conduct of President Magill. Stone Ridge outside counsel at Davis Polk have sent Penn a letter detailing their violations.

Absent a change in leadership and values at Penn in the very near future, I plan to rescind Penn's Stone Ridge shares to prevent any further reputational and other damage to Stone Ridge as a result of our relationship with Penn and Liz Magill. I love Penn and it is important to me, but our firm's principles are more important.

Comment

• She's likely the first one gone. Wharton's advisory board called for her to resign too.

Comment

• STFU
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I wish you were gone.

Comment

• Oh noes, we lost again. BANANA REPUBLIC!!!

Comment

• Quick glance it looks like Trump's prohibited from attacking:

* Known witnesses or potential witnesses
                            * Prosecutors other than Jack Smith
                            * Court employees or staffers who work for the Special Counsel
                            * Relatives/spouses of any of the prosecutors, including Jack Smith.

Trump was never blocked from attacking the Judge, BIden, or the DOJ and this decision allows him to keep attacking Smith.

Comment

• The Court also rejected Trump's claim that campaign speech should be more protected than ordinary speech AND also more importantly said this:

"Delaying the trial date until after the election, as Mr. Trump proposes, would be counterproductive, create perverse incentives, and unreasonably burden the judicial process. Allowing prejudicial statements to go unchecked for an even longer pre-trial period would simply compound the problem......In addition, postponing trial would incentivize criminal defendants to engage in harmful speech as a means of delaying their prosecution."

Comment

• Be dead.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X