No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You my friend need to return to Sunday school.

This should help.

[youtube]1LKUpWvnubU[/youtube]
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• That's OP as Moses, parting the waters from the bow of his NFL buddy's "fishing" boat

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Water freezing at 0 Celcius. Water boiling at 100 Celcius. I can go on and on.
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• fuckin' eggheads
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• seems fairly simple to me...

Fahrenheit allows for life to flourish.

Celcius and Kelvin are lethal and deadly.

Screw metric, Europe, Canadia, and the rest of the soccer-playing world!

Comment

• Heh.

Screw metric, Europe, Canadia, and the rest of the soccer-playing world!
                The US is the only country that officially uses the Imperial System. According to Wikipedia that is, FWIW.

And didn't the US win their group in the most recent World Cup? If you want real soccer indifference, come to Canada - we've only qualified for the World Cup once. I had to look all of this soccer stuff up, by the way, because frankly, who gives a shit

Comment

• After 17 years of officiating high school football ... I have my first playoff game.

For years, I jumped thru all the hoops, attending clinics, joining "key" associations, getting to "know the right people" ... etc... etc ... etc ...

Finally, 3 years ago, I said, screw it. I gave up on making the playoffs. I decided that I would officiate for fun, and HAVE fun, .. or I would just give it up.

.... and then this year, I'm on a crew part-time, and the crew chief asks me "as a favor" to submit paperwork to nominate myself for playoffs. He knew I had no real interest in playoffs, but as a favor, and to fill out the roster, I submitted my name as part of his crew.

Then on Friday, I get the "Congratulations" e-mail. I'm part of his playoff crew.

Good grief.

Now what do I do?
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Say, Thank you. :-D

Comment

• man up, do your best, don't whine
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I'll do my best for sure. I never whine.

geez ... now I'll have to shine my shoes ...

Comment

• Those who stay will be Champions, Linesman.

You are a Champion my friend. In every sense of the word. As a husband, a father and .... of course as a Michigan man.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                            Those who stay will be Champions, Linesman.

You are a Champion my friend. In every sense of the word. As a husband, a father and .... of course as a Michigan man.
                            ...not to mention he puts together some killer coneys!

Comment

• Serenity now, Liney........'ere......./passes liney joint.

Comment

• I'm tempted, Maddie ... :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X