Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know what I think?
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• An Alaska cocktail is a damn fine drink when you are waiting for the grilled T-bones to rest

1.5 oz The Botanist Gin
      .5 oz Yellow Chartreuse
      a shake of orange bitters and a lemon twist, expressed and added to the drink.

Try one. You can thank me later

thumbnail_IMG_5218.jpg
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Thank you.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Arizona Republicans defeated two attempts to repeal the 1864 law today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

DSL, can you explain to me why the Dem party remains enthusiastic about some deal with Iran? Makes no sense to me?

Just wanted to ask again.

Comment

• You are gonna make his tiny brain explode...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well I don’t think there is much expectation of any deal at the current moment.

Wiz- Stfu and then esad

Comment

• Wait! What? Another corrupt Republican pedophile? No fucking way.

​​​​​​https://www.cbsnews.com/detroit/news/michigan-ag-expected-to-announce-charges-against-former-michigan-house-speaker-lee-chatfield/

​​​​​​

LOCAL NEWS Michigan AG Dana Nessel announces charges against former Michigan House speaker Lee Chatfield

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    Wait! What? Another corrupt Republican pedophile? No fucking way.

​​​​​​https://www.cbsnews.com/detroit/news/michigan-ag-expected-to-announce-charges-against-former-michigan-house-speaker-lee-chatfield/

​​​​​​

LOCAL NEWS Michigan AG Dana Nessel announces charges against former Michigan House speaker Lee Chatfield

Read the article. Nessel dropped any charges relating to criminal sexual conduct.

Interesting to see that a public officer embezzling $ 50.00 or more can result in a ten-year jail term.

Comment

• Tell that to the girl that he abused.

Regardless, he's another corrupt piece of shit Republican.

I think we are starting to see a pattern.

Comment

• Bob Menendez says "hold my beer". I don't think one party is particularly better than the other in the corruption department.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Bob Menendez says "hold my beer". I don't think one party is particularly better than the other in the corruption department.
                          Nessie herself couldn't hold her own beers a few years ago at the UM/sparty game..

Comment

• Once again CGVT proves that TDS is a real affliction.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• But did he shower with his daughter?

Comment

Working...
                              X