No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At Lowe's...parked next to some jackass that left his dog in the truck with the engine running and AC on for at leaat a half hout.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

And I believe it will get worse before it gets better. BO really has done a piss poor job in helping calm the violence and find progress.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• I believe every word of that.

Michigan used to be a destination state for government assistance. Our food stamp and general assistance payouts (per person) were among the highest in the country. When I worked in the public office for the phone company, I took countless phone applications for new residents with out of state ID's and what they showed for "employment" was state aid. That was back when we did real credit checks on new customers. I don't think they can ask those questions anymore.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/KBAndersen/status/764881052796088334[/ame]

Comment

• He is full on delusional.

Comment

• I can not believe that there are people that actually think that he should be President.

It baffles my mind.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• hack
                    I'm a leftie.

Prime2

Prime2'

Hack, Packfan, I'm a lefty too!

lmao

Comment

• Another 23-year old "Playa" executed by Milwaukee Police identified as Sylville Kwamederan Smith. Broke into a house last march, stole the gun and 500 rounds of ammo.

IF racist Black Lives Matter actually wanted to help, they should start a massive educational campaign for blacks, a basic civics lesson emphasising that the Agents of the State (Po Po) are legally sanctioned to use lethal force.

If you don't want a cap in your ass, you will submit to lawful authority immediately.

His father was released from prison 2 months ago blames himself and the black community for these failures. At least he has that part right.
                      Last edited by Prime2; August 14, 2016, 05:28 PM.
                      "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• DSL you might want to take to the streets of Columbus, light some shit on fire and howl at the moon in solidarity.

Comment

• Meet Sylville Smith, the thug whose death sparked the Milwaukee riots. Cute isn?t he? Last year, Smith was charged with first-degree recklessly endangering safety for a shooting incident. While Smith was in jail he kept pleading in his phone calls from jail, with his girlfriend to talk to the victim of that crime to change his testimony. Finally he did and prosecutors dropped the charges against Smith. That is odd, since they had the recordings of the phone calls and could have charged both Smith and his girlfriend with witness tampering.

Comment

• "I had to blame myself for a lot of things too because your hero is your dad and I played a very big part in my family’s role model for them. Being on the street, doing things of the street life: Entertaining, drug dealing and pimping and they’re looking at their dad like 'he’s doing all these things.' I got out of jail two months ago, but I’ve been going back and forth in jail and they see those things so I’d like to apologize to my kids because this is the role model they look up to. When they see the wrong role model, this is what you get."
                            Mr. Smith Sr.

Reported as well:
                            The evil, racist white police officer who shot armed thug Sylville Smith....WAS BLACK.
                            Last edited by Prime2; August 14, 2016, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• Michigan used to be a destination state for government assistance.
                              I remember when Cass County Social Services advertised in Indiana about the fantastic benefits just over the border. They were trying to get folks to relocate in Michigan.

Comment

• Mr. Smith was shot by a black police officer for good measure. White cops hunting black folks.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X