X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
    the K is always silent in Nebraska..
    lol
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Ryan Lochte has been ordered by a Brazilian judge to remain in the country as police continue to investigate the robbery he claims occurred - a day after the swimmer jetted out of Rio.

Lochte in hot water? Rio police questioning robbery
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
        Smart and content expert? You want my background?

Very well, where should I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims, like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. A sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. If I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard, really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fifteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shaven scrotum. At the age of eighteen, I went off to evil medical school. From there...
        Post of the Week.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
          Ent .. why do you hate cheeseburgers?
          You should see what he does to Giodorno's.

:::shudders at visual:::

Keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times...

Comment

• You can hear his voice while reading that..
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
              http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...er_dailymailus

Lochte in hot water? Rio police questioning robbery
              Why the hell would anyone make up a robbery?
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                Why the hell would anyone make up a robbery?
                Dunno. They acknowledge they were "extremely drunk".

Comment

• Random question: What makes Indiana so different politically from the rest of the Great Lakes states?

Comment

• 538 had an article on it

In the last week, Indiana has played an unusually central role in the presidential primary, with Hoosiers watching as Ted Cruz and John Kasich forged a deal whi…

As someone who spent a lot of time in Indiana it is different.

Comment

• Interesting history stuff. Wasn't aware the settling of Indiana was so different from the rest of the Midwest

Comment

• This Michael Cohen guy represents Trump well every time he appears.

[ame]https://twitter.com/LPDonovan/status/766024246506188800[/ame]

Comment

• Says who??
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• All of them

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Ha!
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X