Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puppy movies too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Getting Away From Politics for a moment .....

Michigan Stadium is hosting 14 high school football teams that will play 7 games over the next 3 days in the "First Annual Battle Of The Big House"

From the Free Press:

Brighton and Detroit East English Village will open play Thursday, Aug. 25, at 4 p.m., followed by Walled Lake Western versus Farmington at 7.

Kalamazoo Central and St. Joseph will play Friday at 4 p.m., followed by Clarkston-Lapeer at 7 pm.

Saturday will feature a tripleheader beginning with Novi Detroit Catholic Central versus Sterling Heights Stevenson at 1, with East Kentwood versus Farmington Hills Harrison at 4 and Ann Arbor Pioneer versus Muskegon at 7.

My son and I are thinking about going to see the Saturday 7:00 game, because a former crew mate of mine is working the game. Not sure what tickets cost, or what the parking availability will be. I'm going to call the M Ticket Office tomorrow to see if they have any info on that.

If anyone is interested in seeing some early football, there are going to be some pretty good games. If we go, we're going to go early in the afternoon so we can pick up a Blimpy Burger. If anyone would like to meet, just let me know.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Geez, apology accepted and I extend mine to you. I should not have snapped back.

On to football season!
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
          Puppy movies too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          ghey

:::shits in entropy's safe space:::

Comment

• Thanks, Jon,

This place surely has been dead tonight. Want me to start a little action?

just kidding

Comment

• Nice job wrecking all the tension, jerks.

In hopes of restoring it I'd like to point out that Hannibal has called me plenty worse and never got Stanned for it. This is bullshit. I personally liked how those two didnt depart the issue. They kept at it. That is respectable.

Comment

• There are plenty of places where posters can go on the Internet and experience all the tension, flaming and poop throwing they want. It's been demonstrated here beyond any doubt that respectable discourse on the most hotly debated topics is entirely possible. Our goal here is to keep it that way. It's worked so far.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Talent has too for that matter. And Stan used to get away with anything.

Something is up here.

Comment

• Black helicopters and night vision google equipped mods.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Entropy and Hoss, your "safe place" and "puppy dog films" was EXACTLY what I said and what got deleted. Only difference was that I accused Jeff of setting up the room! The other deletion was I added to a post. "Way to go Geezer. You da man!" A couple of observations about the censor police. Those who complain most about "political correctness" (other than Hanni) are the first to exercise it here. Another observation-nobody who has been targeted by, as the censor police call it "name calling discourse" has complained! I haven't. Talent hasn't. Hack hasn't. OP hasn't. Rocky hasn't. Hell Geezer hasn't.

Instead we get the censor police deciding what a recipient must feel. Talk about arrogance!

Comment

• I've been targeted for name-calling on several occasions in other threads, but not in this thread. Of course, that's probably because I'm a model fucking citizen here. Tip fucking top. Integrity, decorum and calm all up in that shizznit personified. Recognize, bitches.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          I've been targeted for name-calling on several occasions in other threads, but not in this thread. Of course, that's probably because I'm a model fucking citizen here. Tip fucking top. Integrity, decorum and calm all up in that shizznit personified. Recognize, bitches.

Comment

• Hells yeah.

Comment

• So I ask you: When someone goes into this forum and they fall on their knees and they pray to God that the meme gets posted, or the point gets made, or the joke gets told, who do you think they?re praying to? Now, go ahead and read your Bible, Talent, and you go to your church, and, with any luck, you might win the annual raffle. But if you?re looking for God, he was in the Bama thread on August 26th and he doesn?t like to be second guessed. You ask me if I have a God complex. Let me tell you something: I am God.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I'm a big fan of Fear Factor, AA. Well, I'm a big fan of anything Joe Rogan does.

Comment

Working...
                                X