No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heh. Now STFU! You're cluttering up the Miscellaneous thread!
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• In honor of the late, great Joe Polito..."I'm a brother shamus! I really dig your work, playing one side off agaisnt the other. Just fabulous"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
        This is so wretched its funny. Hey Col Buchannan - Is this what lured Sean...?
        Nope ...... it was the free ride.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          In honor of the late, great Joe Polito..."I'm a brother shamus! I really dig your work, playing one side off agaisnt the other. Just fabulous"

I had missed that he had died. Good character actor.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Dallas Morning News hasn't endorsed a Democrat since FDR. Endorses Hillary over Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              Remember those weird little girls who sang patriotic songs at a Trump rally? Yeah, they're now suing Trump for non-payment

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...fing-them.html
              Face down in the muck/blond strumpet/owe money all over town

Comment

• Trump has a good chance to equal Romney + Iowa.

Comment

• "Weird" is not the preferred nomenclature. Eclectic, please.

Excellent.

Comment

• Geezer. Here's an interesting article putting Clinton's memory into a little greater context. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...he-presidency/

Ian, you are so right about dumb governance. Outliers setting policy is a really terrible idea.
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• talent... are you suggesting AA commit more rape than white people? Just trying to understand your comment about impacting AA communities..
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8"]Rudy Giuliani in Drag Smooching Donald Trump - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Geezer. Here's an interesting article putting Clinton's memory into a little greater context
                          Thanks, I read it. Trump is clearly dodging questions. No doubt. What Hillary did differently is that she gave a reason why she couldn't remember, and the position she was in required that she know some things.

I also think there is a difference in questioning in a criminal matter than in a civil suit. If the perjury laws were enforced in civil suits, most divorced persons would have a criminal record.

Comment

• Hillary's dirty as fuck and deserves every bit of what she gets. Thing is, the Clintons very well may be the most scrutinized politicians in US history. I wish the full investigative might of the country would be applied to all of them, rather than selectively. People like Cheney, Tom Delay, Rumsfeld and others deserve the same. The country would be so much better off for it.

At some point, actually, the only logical conclusion is that the Clintons aren't that bad. They aren't the only ones to tamper and destroy. Nothing's stuck to them.

Comment

• So your defense of Trump is that he was lying under oath, while Hillary actually could not remember?

Personally, I think you don't like Hillary and therefore you take the facts presented and fit them into your preconceived narrative.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                                Hillary's dirty as fuck and deserves every bit of what she gets. Thing is, the Clintons very well may be the most scrutinized politicians in US history. I wish the full investigative might of the country would be applied to all of them, rather than selectively. People like Cheney, Tom Delay, Rumsfeld and others deserve the same. The country would be so much better off for it.

At some point, actually, the only logical conclusion is that the Clintons aren't that bad. They aren't the only ones to tamper and destroy. Nothing's stuck to them.
                                This last paragraph is correct.

Comment

Working...
                                X