Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Gary Johnson said that?

Assume much,?. I'm no Trump backer, no, the partisanship promulgated by both major political parties in this country is slowing killing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
      froot said:

OK by me to think that about his statement about Putin v. Obama.

But, we are not even talking about the birther nonsense. [BIn her 2008 campaign for President, Hillary originated the birther argument. She was as desperate then as she is now. [/B] Cursory investigation proved that Obama's birth in Honolulu was announced in a Honolulu newspaper within days of him being born. The fact that Trump agreed with Hillary about Obama's birth is no more complicated than saying Trump supported Hillary for President that year.
      No it didn't.
      Call it ricochet politics. First, a questioner at a New Hampshire rally for Donald Trump repeats the lie that President
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
        It seems to me that it would have been easier just to give a few speeches at $ 1.0 million each and cut out the middleman.
        He had to make himself relevant first.
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
          Gary Johnson said that?

Assume much,?. I'm no Trump backer, no, the partisanship promulgated by both major political parties in this country is slowing killing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I stand corrected, you are a principled man

Comment

• PolitiFact is a fact-checking website that rates the accuracy of claims by elected officials and others on its Truth-O-Meter.

Only 15% of Trump's facts are true or mostly true.

Comment

• WhoDean, what exactly are "US hegemonists"?

Comment

• Apparently they are guys who think Obama is a better leader than Putin.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                  what exactly are "US hegemonists"?

American ruling class which manipulates the value system and mores of society, goal is to make their view become the world view by military and economic attempts to destabilize other nations.
                  Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Where did you find that word salad?

Comment

• Wikipedia

Comment

• That is my definition.

I feel conflicted, because this system has in many ways benefited the country for many years, but I see breakdowns and over reaching, and how their political parties have polarized citizens so badly, along with the massive devastation brought upon people in many other countries by these actions.
                        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                          That is my definition.

I feel conflicted, because this system has in many ways benefited the country for many years, but I see breakdowns and over reaching, and how their political parties have polarized citizens so badly, along with the massive devastation brought upon people in many other countries by these actions.
                          That's very commendable but what does it have to do with Trump and the GOP asserting Putin is a better leader than Obama.

Comment

It has to do with Putin.

Maybe fewer words for you?

Putin bad. So what?
                            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• I think it's a big deal, when the GOP prefers Putin over Obama that's a real departure from their previous stance. Remember Mitt Romney said Russia was our biggest threat whe he ran in 2012. And it is demonstrably false, the ruble is in the dumps, unemployment is bad in Russia, they've had crippling sanctions due to their invasion of the Ukraine. He isn't a good leader by any measure except for how the heads of the GOP view it.

Comment

Hillary is beating the drums of war with Putin too, it's what the entrenched system does, gotta have a threat over our heads to distract from how poorly they (both parties) are running the country and to further enrich the real powers that be.
                                Atlanta, GA

Comment

Working...
                                X