No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have information about Hillarys health that I can use to inform my voting decision. We have no information about Trump except that he is a grossly overweight 70 year old man.
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
      If you can't see why Hillary's health is an issue you are being purposefully blinded
      I don't know about that. You're banging on about transparency but focused on the shortcomings of the more forthcoming candidate. It doesn't make any sense outside a partisan echo-chamber existence.

Comment

• Trump should release his health record.

What things that may be revealed do you feel would be relevant to you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Nothing. Same goes for Hillary's health. I'm more interested in seeing him reach normal levels of transparency on taxes as well.

Comment

• Fair enough, POTUS's health and physical or mental ability are meaningless to you. Can you understand why it may be important to others?

How about you SLF, what that might be in trumps report might cause you concern?

Atlanta, GA

Comment

• I suspect there will be little. But if it were to say that he had dementia, or Alzheimer's, it would be a problem. I'd guess that it will say he is the healthiest of all healthy healthsters. Believe me he's healthy. The reason you would release those records is to see what is there.

That doesn't detract from hack's larger point. If you care about transparency, it should go both ways.

Comment

• What ailments is Trump hiding? Some type of mania or pyschosis, manifesting by his inane commentary and decisions?

This needs to be talked about. Alot.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                  if it were to say that he had dementia, or Alzheimer's, it would be a problem.

So you can see how Hillary's relatively recent serious brain injury (sub-dural hematoma means blood trapped between brain and skull i believe) is relevant, right?

Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Btw, this is coming from someone who intends to vote for neither Trump nor Clinton , it's obviously not just a partisan issue.

Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                      So you can see how Hillary's relatively recent serious brain injury (sub-dural hematoma means blood trapped between brain and skull i believe) is relevant, right?

Recent? I'm assuming you are referring to the complication from her concussion? If so, her doctor has already (in July of 2015) stated that it and all of its effects had been fully resolved in 2013.

So it may have been relevant, but it's been resolved. So moving on.

Comment

• Except she's now exhibiting symptoms, or at a minimum having other health issues.
                        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• She's exhibiting symptoms of what? What symptoms?

Comment

• SLF said:
                            Geezer, trump called for 6 weeks of paid maternity leave in addition to the tax cuts
                            OK. I presume you mean that the leave is paid for by the government and not the employer. I oppose that. Since a Republican is proposing it, it will be termed a large new "entitlement". Were a Democrat to propose the same thing, it would be an "investment". Trump is going after the white suburban vote. Probably why two separate polls (CNN and Q I believe) have him up 5% in Ohio.

Comment

• hack said:
                              But you've gone on and on about media and bias and facts, moreso here than anyone else
                              Thank you, sir. May I have another.

Regarding Hillary's health and all the puffing about transparency, let's remember she's been sucking on the public tit since the early 80's. As a "public person", she never had an expectation of the same kind of privacy that a "private person" has. Trump should release his health records. But Hillary's lies about her conditions are what is driving this bus, not some right-wing conspiracy.

Comment

• She's exhibiting symptoms of what? What symptoms?
                                She has trouble climbing a few steps, either onto a podium, into a car, or up to a house. When you get to be 68, remember this conversation and see if you can get into a truck or not.

Did you know that coumadin is the same as the active ingredient in DeCon? Why is the smartest woman in the world taking rat poison?

Comment

Working...
                                X