Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
    She has trouble climbing a few steps, either onto a podium, into a car, or up to a house. When you get to be 68, remember this conversation and see if you can get into a truck or not.

Did you know that coumadin is the same as the active ingredient in DeCon? Why is the smartest woman in the world taking rat poison?
    An inability to climb stairs? Are you serious? where did you get this insight and what is it a symptom of?

And yes. Warfarin is used in rat poison. It's amazing that the same chemicals can be used for different things. my guess is that she, like tens of millions of other Americans, takes Coumadin because it is effective for her and its side effects are known. But then I, like you, am not her doctor and not privy to those thoughts.
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• The tin foil hat must be really snug tonight if coumadin is an issue. It has nothing to do with someone's intelligence.

Comment

• I am amazed at the lengths people will go to hate Hillary Clinton.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I love it. "I want transparency especially after reading Breitbart, Drudge and 4Chan,"

She releases her medical records.

"How smart can she be, she takes Rat Poison."

Comment

• Transparency is the issue. If it weren't a partisan thing then there should be MORE handwringing over Trump's lack of it.

Comment

• Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Trump is a buffoon and Hillary is.. Hillary.

Disgusting to be down to these 2 options. America deserves better

Transparency is an issue. Clinton's heath is Also an issue.
              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• It used to be that cars were made in Flint and you couldn't drink the water in Mexico
                -- Donald J. Trump

Heh heh
                Last edited by Hannibal; September 15, 2016, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• That is actually pretty funny.

Comment

• lol!

Comment

• I have information about Hillarys health that I can use to inform my voting decision. We have no information about Trump except that he is a grossly overweight 70 year old man.
                      Well, I'm trying my best to inform you. On my desktop, I have a photocopy of the doctor's report that Trump is releasing this afternoon, but I'm too stupid to transfer it to the forum screen. Trouble is, it was published in the Daily Mail and I know it cannot possibly be valid.

So, here is a summary
                      6' 3" 236 lb
                      Cholesterol 169 HDL 63 LDL 94
                      Triglycerides 61
                      PSA .15
                      BP 116/70
                      sugar 99
                      C-reactive protein .07
                      testosterone: 441.6

one hospitalization at age 11 for appendix
                      colonoscopy: July 2013 , clean
                      cardiac: transthoracic echo 12-14 normal
                      no family history of premature cardiac or neoplastic disease.
                      Parents lived to 80s and 90s

taking rosuvastatin for cholesterol and low dose aspirin.

Just trying to be helpful. The internet is your friend.

Comment

• And now, maybe we can get on to the actual issue with Trump's health records
                        Same goes for Hillary's health. I'm more interested in seeing him reach normal levels of transparency on taxes as well.
                        this is the core of the "Trump health" demands. One wonders why the IRS doesn't leak his tax returns- for the public good of course. Anyone who refuses to read the 104 pages of Trump's financial disclosure has no business asking for his tax returns, imo. But, hey, it worked on Romney and might work on Trump.

Comment

• I don't see why not. If we all stopped to read 104 pages of financial disclosure that would be a big waste of time. Relying on pundits and whatever media you trust is a necessary shortcut to staying informed, and I don't see why doing so disqualifies you from expecting that a presidential candidate to meet the standards for transparency. I don't think this really requires behaving as if I have just discovered that people approaching 70 have health issues.

Comment

• LOL @ 236lbs.

Comment

• I saw that. Now we only need about 20 years of history to catch up to what we know and you demand to know about Clinton.
                              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                                LOL @ 236lbs.

Lighter in the fingers. Did you factor that in?

Comment

Working...
                                X