No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And why did he have an EKG and chest X-ray in April? That, along with his weight, calcium score, cholesterol levels, and his EKG in 2014 make me wonder about his heart.

But then it's mostly just base speculation based on limited info. ;)
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Colin Powell candid remarks concerned about Hillary's health. Private conversation between Powell and a major Dem fundraiser (email leak)

Also said "Trump is a national disgrace and an international pariah.", Also plain truth
      Last edited by whodean; September 15, 2016, 03:21 PM.
      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• I believe Powell's emails also stated the clintons hate Obama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• ...... Guess I should have read the link before posting that.....

Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• He also calls Trump a disgrace, and a racist. And says Benghazi is a witch hunt. So.....

Comment

• This thread has taken a severe, severe dive.

Comment

• Excellent on the tax plan. How does he pay for his outrageous spending while simultaneously taking in way less money?
                Growth. The same way that Kennedy, Reagan, and Clinton did.

You young bucks should remember when the Republican House forced a capital gains cut Clinton's second term (when "the era of big government is over"). This and Workfare caused the boom years of 1997-99. I remember Clinton and Gingrich sitting on the White House Lawn on the day it was announced that the budget was running a surplus. Both were stunned that the tax cut worked.

When people, particularly middle-class people, get to keep their money, they tend to spend it. It has only been this way every time there was a tax cut since 1937, but hey, I know you don't believe that. BTW, how is Hillary going to pay for her much more expensive program? Probably print another $ 10 Trillion dollars?

Comment

• Hack: Might I offer a reaction to the experts at the Daily Beast, Broadly, and Gawker by one who trusts them to interpret dense information for him.

He raped her...because his scalp hurt?

What happened when he stubbed his toe? Just a backhand across the face?
                  I still think Id like to read the original source.

Comment

• I don't think the Bush tax cuts worked. I fully reject supply side economics, but I don't think we are going to get to agreement on that.

And I'd love to read the original source on that too, but of course Mr Trump is blocking it from being released.

Comment

• And I'd love to read the original source on that too, but of course Mr Trump is blocking it from being released.
                      He's blocking testimony in open court from being available?

What kind of law do you practice, SLF?

Comment

• It was a deposition and the court file is sealed. I practice mainly in the field of employment law on the defense side.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

I still think Id like to read the original source.
                          Where's the fun in that?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Comment

• Churchill lived to be 85 or so, didn't he? Which is sort of amazing

Comment

• Hey SLF - thoughts on that mail server, thousands of bleachbit deleted email, and her IT staff pleading the 5th?

Got Kneecaps?

Comment

Working...
                                X