No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think what Hannibal is trying to say here is that h knows what he wants for his birthday. If we all chip in a $20 we can make him happy.

Comment

• Sandra and Dara must have their hands full.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        You could just say it's ridiculous. Might be honest. Or, perhaps beyond comprehension, you don't think it's ridiculous.
        It's probably ridiculous, but a great many things are ridiculous, especially with 18-22 year old kids and the academics that teach them.

But why should Hanni or anyone else care if Vandy tries to make its campus more inclusive or if someone offers training to deal with white privilege? It's ridiculous that he cares. Now if the president of Vandy or the person offering or signing up for that training was here, I'd tell them they are ridiculous too.
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• My name is Hack. My pronouns are ze, grk, and relp.

Comment

• Seriously, the gap between youth and adulthood was wide enough already. At some point you do have to stop coddling.

Comment

• Nothing to see here, hack. Move along.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• We should all vote for virulent racists until political correctness is defeated

Comment

• I don't think the Democratic party is using much finesse in dealing with Trump and it is costing them. It's fine to have a few surrogates out there pointing out all his riduculous crap but that shouldn't be the goal. The goal should provoking him into bad responses.

When he gets up there and reads a statement saying Obama was born in the US. You don't pile on, you either mock his hostage-like reading or you take credit for making him admit he was wrong. If you do the latter he might blow up like Colonel Jessup, there is a serious chance he says, "You're damn right Obama is a Kenyan born Muslim."

He doesn't like being mocked or marginalized. A laundry list of deplorable things is OK for messages boards, but it shouldn't be the main objective.

You don't need to point out Birtherism is racism, that doesn't persuade any undecideds.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                    Seriously, the gap between youth and adulthood was wide enough already. At some point you do have to stop coddling.
                    Probably you are right. But, why would I (or you) give a shit?

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                      Probably you are right. But, why would I (or you) give a shit?
                      If you are concerned about the downfall of American culture, this type of evidence is crucial.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        I don't think the Democratic party is using much finesse in dealing with Trump and it is costing them. It's fine to have a few surrogates out there pointing out all his riduculous crap but that shouldn't be the goal. The goal should provoking him into bad responses.

When he gets up there and reads a statement saying Obama was born in the US. You don't pile on, you either mock his hostage-like reading or you take credit for making him admit he was wrong. If you do the latter he might blow up like Colonel Jessup, there is a serious chance he says, "You're damn right Obama is a Kenyan born Muslim."

He doesn't like being mocked or marginalized. A laundry list of deplorable things is OK for messages boards, but it shouldn't be the main objective.

You don't need to point out Birtherism is racism, that doesn't persuade any undecideds.
                        I think that'll happen at some point. Don isn't near mentally tough enough to last through the long haul. He'll get owned in the debates.

Comment

• It should be happening every day. The damage is being done now.

Comment

If you are concerned about the downfall of American culture, this type of evidence is crucial.
                            There are seven people that saw that originally and 25,000,000 people getting outraged by it. Just ignore it. It's what it deserves, because it literally effects no one else.

Comment

It should be happening every day. The damage is being done now.
                              Agree. He literally tells 8-12 BLATANT lies every. single. day. when he's speaking. Radio silence from the other side.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                                I think what Hannibal is trying to say here is that h knows what he wants for his birthday. If we all chip in a $20 we can make him happy.
                                My name is Hannibal. My pronouns are it, us, and you. What are your pronouns?

My birthday actually is coming up. If you guys buy me that I'll totally attend it.

Comment

Working...
                                X