No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, IIRC Rudy was drowning politically until 9/11 bailed him out. He's milked that cow dry, and had to latch onto to Trump to remain...IDK if "relevant" really applies, but whatever.

Comment

• He had one of the worst primary strategies in the history of democracy. He couldn't compete credibly in Iowa, NH and SC, so his bright idea was to wait until Florida.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        Or 1 more fan than Buchanan has.
        I'm counting on all of you burning in hell.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• It's been deleted but the GOP website posted a story declaring Pence the clear winner of the debate -- about 2 hours ago, ha

Around 7:00 p.m. ET, Twitter users started flagging stories already on GOP.com that praised Donald Trump’s running mate Mike Pence for his clear victory over opponent Tim Kaine. “Mike Pence made the most of his opportunity to debate Hillary’s VP pick Tim Kaine. The other clear winner from tonight’s debate was Donald Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            It's been deleted but the GOP website posted a story declaring Pence the clear winner of the debate -- about 2 hours ago, ha

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-prema...235310001.html
            What a bunch of clowns

That was not the only story published and then deleted Tuesday night. There were also posts entitled “5 Questions Tim Kaine was NOT Asked” and “10 Things Voters are Saying About the Debate.” While it is certainly not unusual for campaigns or news organizations to pre-write stories for immediate publication during or after an event, the stories going live hours early is another mishap in a tough stretch for the Trump campaign.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Im not voting for trump, but I do enjoy the mockery of Hollywood...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Pence awkwardly employing Reagan's "there you go again" had me laughing

Comment

Pence awkwardly employing Reagan's "there you go again" had me laughing
                  Just turned it off. I couldn't take it any more

And really there is no need to watch. The GOP already claimed victory.

Jesus. Who is their propaganda minister?

This guy?

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                    I'm counting on all of you burning in hell.
                    That's probably a safe bet.

Comment

• Pence dodged the question of him voted for privatization of social security. This is a game changer for me, George W wanted to do this saying - the American people are "smart with their money". This would be a disaster!

Comment

• Donald Trump described the Russian invasion of Ukraine thusly in 2014

“Well, he’s done an amazing job of taking the mantle,” Trump said of Russian president Vladimir Putin in an interview with Fox News’ Eric Bolling. “And he’s taken it away from the president, and you look at what he’s doing. And so smart. When you see the riots in a country because they’re hurting the Russians, okay, ‘We’ll go and take it over.’ And he really goes step by step by step, and you have to give him a lot of credit.”

"You look at what he’s doing. And so smart. When you see the riots in a country because they’re hurting the Russians, okay, ‘We’ll go and take it over.’"

Comment

• That said, I thought Pence did better overall. Both have irritating mannerisms that don't hold up for 90 minutes. Pence was at his weakest when he has to defend Trump. Kaine was the weaker debater and brought up the taxes a few too many times.

Even before the moderator said anything I was like "Wasn't the question about North Korea? We've been talking about the Clinton vs. Trump Foundations for 10 minutes"

Comment

• Pence definitely won, his debating skills are quit impressive. Kain repeating Trumps insults falls on deaf ears at this point. We all know what Trump has said, tell us something we want to hear.

Comment

That said, I thought Pence did better overall. Both have irritating mannerisms that don't hold up for 90 minutes. Pence was at his weakest when he has to defend Trump. Kaine was the weaker debater and brought up the taxes a few too many times.

Even before the moderator said anything I was like "Wasn't the question about North Korea? We've been talking about the Clinton vs. Trump Foundations for 10 minutes"
                              When I was watching I thought that the tax issue got tired real fast. It looks as if the Clinton camp thinks that is the ace in the hole, but I think most people don't care too much about it. I know I don't. Trump gives much bigger and easier targets in my view.

Comment

• I won the VP debate because I refused to watch it.

Vote for me. I will be your common sense and iron-fisted leader with a heart of gold. 73% beneficence, 26% fiscal integrity, 17% sexy, and 11% refusal to adhere to draconian mathematical limits.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X